06

1 year Later

Ken ands Mercedes had just came back from Maimi they had a ball, Mercedes had invited Amara but it seems like Amara always had something to do.

They spent 8 months in maimi. Cedes was still single but she was moving on from Santana. She was happy as she can be.

"Cedes you wanna go to this party Tommy Throwing you know today his birthday. His parties be lit asf. Plus it's Icy Girl Summer so you know all the Tillys going to be their." Ken said.

Mercedes took a piece of her Crab leg she got from seafood junction She dripped it in the butter, and put it in her mouth.

"Yeah, We can go as long as you don't start drinking, ion got time for do to much Ken." Ken stole a crab leg off her plate. Mercedes ended up giving him the whole plate. She didn't like nobody touching her food, it was mad germs to her. Ken mugged her.

"Bitch why you do that, you acting like I got a disease or sum shit, yo OCD is bad you is a real Germophobic." Mercedes rolled her eyes, she got up and washed her hands repeatedly until she felt they was clean.

She took out her purse and put some hand sanitizer on. "Ken are you ready to leave, the party start like in 5 hours and I need my beauty rest we just came back I'm jet legged." Ken nodded his had. They had both left seafood junction, and went to ken apartment.
—————
"Cedes get up we gotta go the party started a hour ago." Mercedes got up got in the shower, brushed her teeth. She put on a red and white striped shirt, with some white pants with rips in them, she paired her outfit with some Red Saint Laurent heels, and her YSL Purse.

She left out the guest bathroom, she seen ken with all black on. "You ready?" She nodded her head they both left out of ken apartment and got in his car. Mercedes connected to his Bluetooth and started playing her music.

They had played SBG KEMO: Heavy Steppers. About 30 minutes later They pulled up at the party. Mercedes noticed that it was a regular party so she didn't understand why people was hyping It up.

They went into the party it had a vip section where everybody was smoking at. Mercedes instantly wanted to remove her self from the party.

Everybody was turned up. But Mercedes she didnt know how to feel putting her self back into Santana crew.

She seen Amara she ran up to her and hugged her so hard she missed her bestie. "Bestie I missed you so much I really wanted you to come to Miami with us."

They let each other go. Amara gave her a fake smile, but Mercedes didn't realize that she really missed her. That was literally her ride or die.

"I know I really wanted to come but my dude wouldn't let me go."

Mercedes understood where Amara was coming from, when she was with Santana he would want her to be under him 24/7.

"Its cool, I understand you want a drink I'll go get you one?" Amara nodded her head. Mercedes walked away from her friend she went into the kitchen and got some drinks.

After walking out with the drinks in her hands she went around looking for Amara she was also looking for ken.

Everything in Mercedes went in slow motion at what she was seeing. She looked down and seen the drinks dropping out her hand.