11

About a week ago Mercedes had got out the hospital

About a week ago Mercedes had got out the hospital. She had a concussion and needed oxygen. That shit was a sign to move on so she called up the boy from the club her and Tesla went to, to Go get Tommy.

His name was Rio. He was Dark skin with Dreads and had sum pretty brown eyes. They had been texting for a while now had midnight calls. Mercedes finally decided she would go on a date with him. When she got off work.

She worked at the State Farm arena that was in Atlanta. She was cool with it because it was a good paycheck. All she had to do was check people tickets.

"Hey Mercedes. Welcome back!" Her boss said. He been having a crush on Mercedes ever since she came to work with State Farm.

"Hey, Nicolas. I was wondering if I could clock out early tonight I'm not feeling well." Nicolas nodded his head "Fasho, Fasho! You just gotta come back In the afternoon tomorrow. A basketball game happening."

Mercedes nodded her head and left. She got out her phone and clocked out. She got in her car. And went straight to her momma house.
————
"Aht Aht! Mom who the fuck is this?" Mercedes mugged ole dude who was in the sitting on the couch cuddling with her momma. "Girl you better watch yo mouth."

She knew it was time to get her own place. She had finally took her name off the Old Least. "Who is he?"Mercedes once again asked.

"My Boyfriend. And how you feeling today? Did you take your oxygen machine? You know it's a certain time you have to take it?"

That stuff that happened last week messed Mercedes up badly. She couldn't even go outside without her Oxygen Machine. She had to Take pills for her head when she got a concussion. She had Major problems and it was all because of that Nigga.

Whose name she was not going to speak of. "Yea. Mhm I did most of what
you said. Imma call you in about 30 minutes so you can take me a picture."

Mercedes looked at the big ass clock. That was sitting on the wall when you come into the house and seen it was 9:31.

She rushed up the stairs to her and Tesla room. She didn't have a room because when Mercedes moved out her momma made her room into a Gym.
She went into the bathroom and hoped in the shower.

She did a 10 minutes. Once getting out the shower she touched up her makeup. That took bout  another 10 minutes.

She made sure she moisturize her leg. She put her Bob into a side part and flat ironed it. She put on her white button up dress. With her off white belt and sum fashion nova heels with a YSL Purse.