14

It was now the next day, and Mercedes decided to get up and make Rio sum breakfast

It was now the next day, and Mercedes decided to get up and make Rio sum breakfast. They had just started doing sleepovers. They ain't been doing nun but chilling. She decided to make sum

Grits, Pancakes, Bacon, and sum eggs. With Fruit.. "Damn all this for Maw!" Rio said acting like a girl. Mercedes laughed "naw it's all for meh!" Rio gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "Ohh! You made sum grits. Let me find my Sugar."

Rio thought that grits was fire with sugar. A lot of people didn't like grits but the shit was good asl to him. Especially with the Sugar! "Boy all you eat is weird combination." Rio shrugged his shoulders.

"It be good tho." Mercedes started making they plates. They both sat on the couch, and started eating and talking. "Girl quit lying! You wanted to mess with me as soon as you been me walking up to you." Mercedes mugged him.

"Tah, I was being nice an plus I was getting out a relationship. Even tho it was 8 months after, I was still getting out of it."  He nodded his head understanding where she was coming from.

"Damn, So ole dude really broke yo heart?" Mercedes gulped down her food. "I wouldn't say heartbroken but I was hurt to a full extent. I did sum thing he did sum things."

"All I gotta say is A men garbage is another men treasure. I ain't like these other niggas Mercedes. I might be a lil hood, but imma take care of you. You my Queen." Mercedes smiled and kissed him.

"Thank you bubba." After eating they food Mercedes got dropped off at home. "Girl you been gon for 2 days." Nicole has said. "I'm back, you gonna help me with my apartment shopping. Ken was supposed to but he gotta go to
Therapy."

Ken had got shot in his leg, he was walking out the gas station and shots started to go off, His ass was in a wheelchair. "Mhmm Mercedes. Where your car?"

As soon as Santana Texted Mercedes last night about the car. She got it towed and told Rio that sum was wrong with it. "Oh it's in the shop." Her momma looked at her weird. "Ok Mercedes, and Santana stopped by yesterday."

"For what! What did he want?" Mercedes didn't understand why he kept coming around they been broke up. He needed to stay out her life, he too Toxic now.

"Nun I invited him over, he wanted me make him, sum food,I had made him a steak,baked potatoes, and broccoli." Mercedes smacked her lips

"why you always gotta baby him. He's not my man Nomo quit talking to him, Matta a fact delete his number ma." Nicole looked at Mercedes like she was not her daughter.

"Mercedes Forster  who you talking to, if my son in law wanted me too cook for him I will do that. Now come sit right here I heard sum shit about you." Mercedes was nervous than a bitch. She walked to where her momma was at and sat on the couch.