16

After Mercedes had left she had vowed to herself to stay away from Ken and Santana family

After Mercedes had left she had vowed to herself to stay away from Ken and Santana family. The whole Family was messy, and that shit didn't shit right with her.

She wanted things to start going for her and that toxic shit wasn't going to work. After weeks of searching she had finally got her own place. It was a 2 bedroom apartment, for her and Tesla.

Tesla was the type of person who never wanted to leave they momma house. But Mercedes had convinced her to live with her. Mercedes was scared to live by herself she hated coming home to a empty apartment.

"Damn Cedes who blowing up yo phone?" Tesla asked, Mercedes looked at her phone and yet again it was Ken. She decided it was time to cut her relationship off with Ken also.

"That's Ken." Ken started calling Tesla phone. Tesla answered and put it on speaker. "Tes have you seen Cedes she ain't answering my calls?" Mercedes Looked at Tesla signaling her to say no she haven't seen her.

"Yea I seen her why? What happened?" Ken started to talk.

"Well I seen on Instagram that you and her got a new place, and I feel like she been acting kinda weird cause you kno Mercedes she always tell me everything, I just feel like I'm losing her." Mercedes wanted to cry she knew she should have at least talked to ken.

But she thought that if she can better herself she gon need to let people go, and Ken just so happened to be one on them. She kept a lot of Secrets with Ken . Things she ain't even tell her sister. "Yea Ken I know what you mean, I think y'all should take a break." Tesla said

"Me too, we been drifting." They talked alittle more and than hung up. Mercedes and Tesla finished unpacking. For a new life together.
——————
4 months later!

"Man why you being childish!" Rio said grabbing Mercedes arm.

"Cause you keep doing stupid stuff, I been asked you to come over and help me fix my head board and you keep playing." He grabbed Mercedes and kissed her.

"my bad damn! I forgot you know shit crazy in the streets." Mercedes rolled her eyes she been telling Rio for 2 months now get out the streets. "Why you still mad, what you want me to do make a song about you?"

She bused out smiling. "Mhm let me
Here it." Rio licked his lips and started sing. "You don't know Mercedes! When you hold me and kiss me slowly it the dumbest thinngg!! You the weed that I smoke in the morning."

Mercedes started laughing and playfully smacked his in the face. "Move you play to much. Gay self."

"Damn a Nigga can't listen to H.E.R!" Mercedes kissed him. "You hungry?" Mercedes asked him he nodded his head.

They had decided to go to the lobster bar, Mercedes was in the mood for some seafood. While they was in the car Mercedes was on Instagram, she seen a post Ken posted she hearted It and kept it moving.

Cedes haven't talked to ken in 3 months now, it wasn't nothing to be said in her defense. Last time she talked to him, she texted him and told him she was happy he was out the wheel chair. She meant what she said.
She was Done with they family.

Only friend she had was Rio and her Sister. "Why you put on that crop top it's showing a lil too much." Rio asked looking at her.

"Cause I didn't wash yet, and it's not showing nothing but my stomach." They has pulled up at the restaurant Rio parked and opened the door.

He grabbed Mercedes hands and they walked in the lobster bar. They sat and waited for they Seats. About 5 minutes they seats came they got sat.
—————
"Yea which kind of fruit snacks should I get Tes?" Mercedes was a the grocery store,For Tesla since she didn't know how to grocery shop. 

"Get every kind of fruit snacks make sure they ain't organic." Mercedes hung up the phone and went to the meat section. As she was looking for sum ribs. Sumbody tapped her. "You ken bestfriend right?" Mercedes frowned to why the girl was touching her. "Mhm."

"Oh you must not remember me. I'm Crystal." Mercedes nodded her head remembering the girl. "Yeah you Santana girl. I threw syrup on you."

"Yeah her. I'm still waiting on my apology. It took weeks to get that syrup out my hair." Mercedes mugged her, "girl it's been four months, get to moving." Crystal started rubbing her stomach. Mercedes looked down to see why was she doing that.

Her eyes widen. Damn She pregnant, Mercedes thought. Crystal seen her looking at her stomach. "Yea I'm 5 months." Mercedes didn't get why she was throwing her pregnancy in her face. She truly didn't care.

"Crystal what's taking you so long Damn." Santana seen Crystal taking to sum body but he couldn't see who it was. So he walked up closer to Crystal. He seen Mercedes, looking at Crystal stomach. "Santana." Mercedes said looking at him. "Mercedes."

"Congratulations." Mercedes said smiling. Crystal thought Mercedes was gon get mad and go Crazy on him. But in all honestly Mercedes was happy it wasn't her having his baby. When she seen Crystal stomach all she thought was that could've been me STUCK!

They was gon have a cute lil darkskin baby. She thought

Mercedes got her shopping cart and kept it moving. She grabbed the shit she needed and checked out. Her phone started buzzing when she got in the car. It was a FaceTime call from Rio.

"Yeah?" Mercedes said starting up her car. "Where you at?"

"Leaving The grocery store, why?"

"Nun you gon pull up on me?" Mercedes nodded her head "yea when I get done doing what I'm doing."

"Ite Bet." Mercedes was finna hang up the phone but Rio asked her question. "Aye Queen?" Mercedes stopped at a red light. "Yea?"

"You Happy?" She smiled so hard. "Yeah, thank you." Rio frowned "fa what?"

"For bringing me back to old Mercedes"

"Fasho, let me know when you on yo way." Mercedes nodded her head and hung up. On the way back to the apartment her phone dinged she looked at the message. It was Santana.

'We Need To Talk. No BS this time real convo.'