23

Mercedes was at the grocery store getting stuff for her house, while on FaceTime with Ken

"Mercedes I'm not playing imma be up in Houston Tomorrow, you betta have all my snacks." Mercedes looked at the phone and mugged Ken.

"I ain't getting you nothing now Ken." It's been 3 weeks since Mercedes been back in Houston and she was loving the good energy. She been going to her counseling meetings Every week, and each day she was feeling better..

"Bye Mercedes imma see you tomorrow, don't forget to pick me up from the airport I already sent you the info."

Mercedes nodded her head and hung up. After she was done getting sum stuff for the house she went to the checkout.

She felt somebody walk behind her and tap her shoulders. "Hey Mercedes." Mercedes turned around so quick cause she knew that voice.

"AMARA!" Amara Smiled "yup." Mercedes ain't want no business with Amara she was the biggest snake of them all. "What you doing down here?"

"You know my parent live down here, I'm down here for Easter." Mercedes nodded her head. She didn't understand why Amara was still standing right there. It was no friendship there anymore.

"I'm sorry Cedes, I really am. Hopefully we can be friends again we was each other ride or die." Mercedes turned around and got in Amara face.

"Friends! Amara you did the worst thing a friend could ever do! You knew how I felt about him you knew everything about our relationship. Stupid Me cause I thought you was my friend, whole time you was really plotting to get with my nigga." Mercedes shook her head and starting thinking what her counselor would do.

"You know Amara old me would've beat yo ass right here. But I'm trying to be better so imma just walk away,And Accept your Apology but know one thing we will never be friends again. Mercedes turned around and started checking out her items.

It felt so good putting Amara in her place without touching her ass.
•••
It was the next day and Cedes got up and went to the airport to go get ken. She couldn't wait to see Him.

When she pulled up to the gate she seen Ken standing out on the sidewalk. Ken seem her and ran to the car. He got in "OMG I missed youuu!!!"

Ken started hugging on Mercedes! "Ken move!" Ken mugged her and sat back in the passenger seat. Mercedes drove off to her house. "How you been Mercedes.. you cool ain't nobody messing with you right?" Mercedes nodded her head and smiled.

"Yea been focusing on me lately. Ohh Guess who I seen! Yesterday!" Ken looked at Mercedes weird. "Who!" He was anxious to know who she seen.

"Amara! She was in the grocery store. She came up to me trying to be all friendly and shit." Ken mugged Mercedes. "You ain't fight her did you? Cause I know if I was you I would've. Threw her in the shopping cart."

Mercedes laughed at ken, even though ken was always with the drama she wouldn't change him being her best friend for the world. "Naw I walked away, like a classy bitch and it felt good." Ken started smiling so hard.

"Quit Lying! You Mercedes Foster ain't walk away!" Mercedes nodded her head saying she did walk away. Ken started Yelling. "Ahhhhhh!!! Bitch I'm sooo proud of youu!"

"As you Should Bitch!" Mercedes said she ain't know ken was going to react that way.

She thought he was gon he all types of mad. But she was high key pleased he was accepting the better her.

"Now that we talking about Snakes, Crystal went on Twitter talking the most shit about you. So you already know what I did I commented. EXPOSING how the baby ain't Santanas' which you already know."

Mercedes nodded her head she knew that baby wasn't Santanas' she just ain't say nothing cause it wasn't her business.

"And you know Rico be telling me about all the girls he be messing with names and all. So one day he told me about Crystal, you remember they was in New York Right?" Mercedes nodded her head. "Yea what happened in New York?" Mercedes Asked.

"Ite so long story short, Crystal fucked Santana the first day they got there. They was in new York for 4 days the last day they was in New York they all went to the club. Crystal got Drunk and she was coming on to Rico. Rico told me he fucked her cause she was a stripper and he ain't think Santana was really on that, with her."

Mercedes eyes Widen. "OH MY GOD! This Tea is Amazing Sus!" Ken nodded his head.

"Mhmm And Rico said he ain't use no condom. He said that was the one thing he remembered from that night. Now I know my cousin he wouldn't just go stick his dick into somebody without using a condom. My auntie would beat his ass."

"She sholl would've!" Mercedes pulled up at her apartment and they had got out the car and walked into the building, she was so the first floor so it wasn't that many steps. "Ohh this nice Cedes!" Ken said putting his stuff down. He walked start into the kitchen.

"Where you put your Snacks at?" Mercedes pointed to the top cabinet on the right. "Ohhh I love you!! You got my Scooby Snacks!" Ken opened the box and took two snacks out.

"You know I don't know why My cousin think that's his baby.. I think he just in denial about wanting to have a child so bad. Everybody in the family think it's his.. but you know me lil ole Ken, always standing out."

Mercedes felt bad for ken, nobody in his family believed shit he said.. it wasn't like he was the boy who called wolf. From what she seen ken ain't never told a lie.

He was truthful than a bitch. Ain't give no fucks what people thought about him telling the truth."

"I was thinking you come down to Houston to live with me. You don't really got shit back in Georgia ." Ken smiled he was lonely asf without Mercedes. "You fr Cedes, ion wanna step on yo toes or nun like that, you know we just started back talking not to long ago."

Mercedes nodded her head. She ain't want nobody on her side beside Ken. Yea she had her doubts about him but she knew he was a real one, and wasn't shit or nobody was going to change that.

"Yea I'm sure, I'm lonely asl down here ain't got nobody to talk to and I'm getting Tired of talking on FaceTime." Ken Smiled. "Okay Bet! Give me a couple weeks to get packed." Mercedes couldn't lie she missed ken the most outta anybody. This was Forever Gone Be Her Homie, Bestie and Protecter Til The End.

They don't Break Up They Take Breaks.

•••••
I wanna know sum again lol!
How y'all feeling Ken Tea that he than spilled?
Did y'all like how Mercedes, took the classy route and walked away from Amara?
What y'all think of Amara popping back up?
Do y'all think Ken moving to Houston will be a good thing?

Imma be asking questions at the end a lot and y'all betta answer them lol! I at least deserve that since I'm writing chapters for y'all!