08

Mercedes walked in the kitchen nervous. She didn't know if he would want to talk to her. All she knew Is that they had a lot to talk about on both ends.

"You mind if we talk?" Santana stopped putting the dishes in the dishwasher and looked at her. One thing Cedes loved about Santana was he wasn't no dirty nigga who sits around and wait for his girl to clean.

"Uhh. You sure? I got places to be after this." Mercedes frowned all he had to say was that he didn't want to talk to her.

"Oh Kayy!" Mercedes turned around and grabbed the box. "Cedes chill! Hold on let's talk." Santana grabbed her shoulder she gently pulled away.

"Can you please not touch me." Santana nose went up. Mercedes put down the box and sat on the couch. Santana sat in the chair next to her.

"Uhh. I know this might be a lil late telling you. But, ummm. I was pregnant!" Santana laughed straight in a face. "Mane quiet lying to me Mercedes."

"Santana it's not funny I'm serious. I went to Miami-" Santana cut her off. "Don't tell me yo ass went to Miami and aborted my seed." Mercedes gulped "Please hear me out Santana I was going through—"

"NAW MAN ION WANNA HERE SHIT YOU GOTTA SAY MY NIGGA. WHEN I ASKED YO ASS WHEN WE WAS TOGETHER YOU WAS SO MUTHAFUCKING SURE THAT YOU WASN'T. YO ASS LIED IN MY FACE. NOW YO GRIMMY ASS SEE WHY I DO THE THINGS I DO!"

Mercedes jumped at his voice. She couldn't say it was a mistake because it wasn't she couldn't take care of that baby. Bringing it into a toxic world.

She didn't tell nobody she was pregnant not even Ken. All her mood swing. Saying Santana was cheating on her was the hormones.

"Can you please calm down so I can explain." Mercedes didn't see it coming Santana picked her up by her neck and held her against the couch.

"You killed my seed Mercedes!" Tears started rolling out of Mercedes eyes. "I'm sorry! I just couldn't have a child. After everything that was going on."

"Man fuck outta here Mercedes. I'm done with yo ass. That's on my grandma." Santana let go of her neck. Cedes slowly got up from the couch.

Santana thought about slapping her ass. But he decided not to. He walked away and went into the bedroom. Mercedes called ken crying.

She didn't even wanna sit on the couch and wait for ken so she just took her box and went outside and sat on the stairs.

About 10 minutes later ken pulled up fast. He jumped out the car. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED MERCEDES? What he do?" Ken bused Santana Front door open. Since it was never locked.

Mercedes ran behind him trying to stop him. But ken wasn't going, he was getting tired of Santana treating Mercedes like a crack head on the street.

"SANTANA WHERE YO ASS AT! IM FINNA BEAT YO ASS LIKE A BITCH ON THE STREET."Mercedes grabbed Ken arm.

"Ken chill you don't have yo worry about it, it's ok." Ken knew this wasn't the real Mercedes. The old one would have Merked Santana.

"Girl! Shut up. Look at yo neck my nigga! Get yo shit together Mercedes cause this ain't you boo! NOW back to what I was saying Santana Muthafucking Jacobs get to ass out here."

Santana was in his room pacing back and forth. Should he go outside and put ken in his place? Or should he say in the room until they leave.

Santana decided to go out because he knew it was a matter of time Ken would have bussed in the room.

"Mane ken get the fuck out my shit you and this bitch." Ken chuckled at his big cousin. "Now if I tell yo moms that you putting yo hands on Mercedes she gon kill yo ass haself."

Santana got in Kens face. "Nigga I'm grown! Yo ass always in somebody business don't you got a whole nigga get yo gay ass on sum where." Ken tried to punch Santana dead the face. Santana caught his hand turned him around and put him in a headlock. He choked Ken ass.

"Bitch I'll kill you with my bare hands. Quit playing with me yo. You and this hoe Mercedes got me fucked up. This bitch than killed my seed! No wonder I cheated on her ass." Santana choked Ken Harder making him starting to  cough.

"L-l-et M-e Go s-so I C-can Be-beat Yo A-Ass." Santana let ken go knowing Ken wasn't gon do nun. Mercedes stood there speechless she didn't know what to do or how to explain to ken.

"Ken I can explain." Ken being like his cousin was stubborn than a muthafucker. looked at cedes hurt.

"Explain what Cedes? I'm in here finna get my ass beat by my own blood because of you. You kno the family don't believe in that abortion shit. That's some shit they take to the heart. They ass the definition of Pro-life. An you gon do that. shidd I would've choked yo ass to." 

Once again Mercedes started to talk but was cut off.

"When you get the abortion Cedes?" Mercedes started playing with her nails. "When we was in Miami." Ken eyes widen.

"What! It was the second day wasn't. Yo ass told me you was going out alone. But when you came back you was crying all day and ain't wanna get up because you said yo stomach was hurting." Mercedes nodded her head.

Ken looked at his Cousin. "Ain't this about a bitch!"

"Tana can we please talk. I promise imma tell you everything. You at least
own me that opportunity."

Mercedes said as a tear rolled down her eye. She also felt like she deserved the opportunity to talk to Him because Tana messed up also.

"Naw I'm cool on that. Both of y'all asses can bounce outta my shit." This was the Last strike for Mercedes she wasn't finna keep begging someone to talk to her when they didn't want to hear her out.

Mercedes took out her phone. And got her a Lyft. She knew ken wouldn't want to talk to her or be around her at that. She walked outside. Grabbed her box and waited on the Lyft.

About 5 minutes it was here she got in. She looked at the apartment her and Santana brought for the first time and started reminiscing.
PAST
"You sure you wanna get this apartment Tana it's gon be our first time living on our own?" Santana looked at her and grabbed her waist.

"Yeah. We got this. we ain't got much but we got each other. An that's all we need right?" Mercedes smiled "you right! But if we get this apartment just promise me when gon keep around what ever makes us happy."

"I promise cedes." They did they handshake. "Forever Us. Never Them." Mercedes said.
E.N.D

Mercedes quickly wiped her tears. Mercedes wasn't heartbroken over everything. She was heartbroken over the process of it happening.

She didn't tell ken about the abortion because Ken was so judgmental over everything.

. She didn't want to tell her momma or her sister because she one her mom would be so disappointed in her and her sister would have tried to convince Mercedes to keep it.

Mercedes didn't want that baby. She knew she wasn't going to get attached to it. She tried to keep the baby Bout when that 6 weeks hit it wasn't still no connection.