22

"I'm not playing Mercedes, when you get off that plane go straight to her, your appointment is at 5 so when you get of that plane it will be 4:30

"I'm not playing Mercedes, when you get off that plane go straight to her, your appointment is at 5 so when you get of that plane it will be 4:30. Don't Stand her up Mercedes." Mercedes gave her momma a hug, and nodded her head.

"Okay, my plane finna board, ma I'm not gon stand her up." Mercedes turned around in mad her way inside the airplane.

Miss Nicole had sat Mercedes up with a counselor, down in Houston. She thought since Mercedes didn't want to talk to her she thought it would be much better if Mercedes talked to somebody she didn't know.

She just wanted her carefree, goofy daughter back.
———
Mercedes got off the plane 10 minutes ago and she was now in a Uber going to the Lady Office. She didn't want to go to that place at all. But she would do anything for her momma.

Mercedes made it to the office she got out the car. And walked in she was Lowkey scared she ain't know what this lady was finna tell her.

"Hi welcome to L&R Counseling's how may I help you." Mercedes started to sign in.

"Hi yes, I'm Mercedes Foster and I have a Appointment with Laura Kiss." The Nodded her head and told Mercedes where she was.

Mercedes walked into the office it was simple and she ain't like simple.

"Hello miss Foster I'm doctor Kiss are you ready for your session?" Mercedes rolled her eyes she didn't want to be here but she knew she needed sum type of help.

"Mhmm I guess." She sat down on the couch. They was sitting right there for 15 minutes not saying nothing. Laura wanted Mercedes to start so she could have a clue on who she was.

"What are you here for Mercedes?" Mercedes huffed and Decided to talk. "Because I'm a so called miserable bitch."

Is Mercedes was going to talk to this lady she was Going to tell her how she really felt. No B.S.

"And who made you feel that way?"  Laura wanted to ask Mercedes all the questions she could. She knew Mercedes was the type of girl who don't like showing there emotions right off the bat.

They had talked for 2 hours. After that session Mercedes was feeling much better she understood what was wrong with her. An why she was so dependent on Santana.

She was going to go back to Doctor Kiss and talk about more. Before Mercedes got on that plane she was angry.

Now that she talked to that doctor she was more so sad, and happy that she found out what she needed to do to better herself for the better...
————
Crystal was sitting on the couch making Tweets. She was still mad asf Santana dropped that hoe off. Plus Mercedes hitting her with Syrup Yet Again..