26

When Mercedes answered that phone she wanted to hang up so quick

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When Mercedes answered that phone she wanted to hang up so quick. But she also wanted to stay and hea what Santana had to say.

"What's the Favor?, I ain't saying I'm doing it but what is it?" Santana signed on the phone

"I need you to fly down to Georgia and find Milan, I think she in DCFS or CPS. She in one of em. But I need you to make sum calls to see Wea she at, and take her to Houston wit you. Care Fa Ha." Mercedes frowned was Santana slow talm bout DCFS or CPS 'nigga they the same people she thought.'

Mercedes started laughing on the phone. "The Fuck I look like Raising a child, I don't want kids, don't need them! Tah you betta tell yo momma or sum shit cause this ain't the baby sitter club ova hea."

Mercedes thought Santana was stupid for asking her that, the fuck she looked like taking care a child. She wasn't no fucking babysitter.

She thought Santana was finna ask her to put money on his book, of course she would've did that. That shit wasn't a biggie to her..

"My mama don't want the baby, ever since this shit went down. My momma said the baby could die for all she care. She don't fuck with that baby."

Mercedes started feeling mad sad for the baby it lost both parents in one day. But she ain't feel enough sympathy for that baby to raise it.

"Santana that ain't my problem nor is it yours, the baby ain't yours. Why won't you let it just sit in The System. I'll be okay." Santana smacked his lips.

"You ion say no shit like Mercedes, that's mad disrespectful." Mercedes huffed.

"look Santana, I wish yo ass well on this trail or what ever the fuck you than did. But I AINT TAKING CARE NOBODY BABY! I hope that baby hate you for what you than did, cause I sholl hate you. But I forgive you tho. Hopeful you can forgive yo self."

Mercedes hung up the phone. She walked into her counseling session. And sat down "hey Laura." Mercedes fucked with Laura now all Mercedes did was vent to her.

"How You been this pass week miss Mercedes." Mercedes signed "I been good just focusing on myself, trynna stay out the drama. But other than that life been okay."

Laura nodded and started writing in her notebook. Mercedes always wanted to know what she was writing in there.

"Has surprising events happened his weeks?" Mercedes nodded her head and took a dum dum out the jar.

"Mhmm, he in jail for murder and won't me to call DCFS to take care a baby that ain't even he's."

"And what did you say?" Mercedes put the dum dum in her mouth. "I said no cause I ain't taking care nobody kids, fuck I look like?"

Mercedes was improving her self but she wasn't gon change the face she ain't want kids.

Thinking back on it when she had the abortion she was happy going to the client in Miami. She think what made her sad was the pills they gave her.

"Why you don't want kids Mercedes?" Mercedes looked at Laura and sighed. "Kids just all around Nasty, I don't like germs, they germie asf. You gotta watch them 27\8. And sum more shit they just ain't my cup of tea."

Laura liked Mercedes she just thought Mercedes was a very Ignorant person. She also thought that Mercedes was a person who always looked at the bad and not the good.

"I have a task for you today Mercedes... when this session is over I want you to go home, and call DCFS. If you really wanna grow Mercedes put your Pride aside for once, and check up on the baby, I'm not asking you to go out your way and full out take care of it. Can you do that?"

Mercedes mugged Laura for a few seconds but nodded her head. She grabbed her stuff and left out the building. She pulled out the phone and called her momma. "Yes Cedes?"

"You looking into Adoption right?" Nicole frowned she ain't know where Mercedes was getting at. "No fostering why?" Mercedes signed. 'Pride Aside Mercedes' she thought.

"If I pull sum strings can you Foster Milan?"

"Mercedes! Are you okay?" Mercedes frowned "yea why?"

"You asking me to do sum really big here Mercedes. I gotta get license for this I'm not fully prepared for this. What's making you do this?"

"I'm trying Mama, I'm really trying to change my life around. I'm trynna boss up, taking people feeling into consideration more instead of reacting off anger, you don't even have to Foster the baby you can be temporary Guardian. All you have to do is ask Santana to sign over his rights. I think he still has rights towards the baby, Ken said he signed the Birth Certificate."

"Well I'm proud of you for trying to change, I'll think about it Mercedes. You can pull the strings though." Mercedes nodded her head and hung up.

Mercedes ain't wanna do this shit at all, but she also had to think about what Laura said and her pride. Mercedes knee her pride could get her into trouble.
————
"Hi, yes I was wondering if you guys have a Milan Jacobs in your protection?" Mercedes said on her white voice she never understood why her momma talked in a white voice, knowing her moms was ghetto-classy. The lady
Started asking questions about Milan Birthday. And shit.

Mercedes ain't know shit about that baby, she asked ken and he texted her all the info he could on the Baby. "An you are Ma'am?"

Mercedes huffed, "I'm her godmother Mercedes Foster."  Cedes knew if she would have said, she was ah girlfriend or wife they would have had more questions.

"Okay miss Foster, to release Milan into your care we have to do a house inspection." Mercedes nodded her head. "Mhmm okay." Mercedes Gave the lady her momma address. As soon as she got off the phone with the people she texted her momma all the info of when they was coming to the house.

Mercedes Hoped She was Doing the Right thing. Cause in all honesty she would've left the baby Wea it was at.

TRIGGERED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें