09

"Ayo Tana! Wake yo ass up

"Ayo Tana! Wake yo ass up." The guys was at Santana place today. They had went live. Of course Santana was in there knocked out.

He popped  3 spongebob pills and hit the blunt a couple times. About 5 minutes later he woke up.

"Ayo Tana who the best pussy you than ever had?" His brother asked him. Tana looked at the live video and licked his lips.

"This bitch name Royal. She had my ass singing Joellen Joellen. By Miley Cyrus and ion even like that Wrecking Ball bitch." All the guys started laughing in the live. The comments went up.

"I thought yo ass was gone say yo Ex." Tommy said. "She was sum slight too." Santana said thinking about Amara. He haven't talked to her ass since the party which was two weeks ago.

He stop talking to her ass cause he seen she couldn't fight. He needed a bitch that can knocked his ass out. Almost.

"Tana somebody said who best dressed in the cities?" Santana didn't understand why they was asking him questions. He answered them tho.

"Chicago Got that Shit down packed. I ain't even from that bitch." That's where the arguments started.

"Man fuck outta her Cali got that shit. Especially when it's Coachella"Manny said. Santana face went up.

"Bye! Coachella where all the gay people go. When Chicago got Big Jam or Summer Jam. Them Teenagers be snapping." Santana felt as if no other city other than Chicago took Big Jam and Summer Jam serious.

"Fuck outta here! We from Georgia we don't talk about other cities!" Tommy said. Santana put his hands up. "I was just answering a question." Somebody had joined their live. Santana seen a fine ass snow bunny. He got in the camera.

"Damn Snow. Dm me." She girl nodded her head and giggled. Santana phone dinged he thought it was snow bunny turns out it was Mercedes. He frowned And put his phone back in his pocket.

2 minutes later his phone dinged again.  That bitch kept dinging. He finally took it out his pocket again and answered it.

"Man what the fuck you want Mercedes!" She was crying, "uhh! Thanks for fucking answering. But Ken got shot."

"Is he dead?" Mercedes started to talk. "No.but he wanted-"

"Bye Mercedes! If he breathing  the same air as me still don't call me he cool. Matta of fact lose my number." Santana hung up the phone. Santana popped another pill. He told tommy to take a picture so he could post it on the gram.

"Yo let's hit the club

"Yo let's hit the club. Hella Hoes out tonight." Manny said. Santana slowly got up. Them pills was hitting his ass. "Tana yo ass High asf. Getting up like a Caterpillar and shit."

"Shut the fuck Up! Yo ass look like Clifford the Big red dog. And who car we taking. That shit ain't gon be mine you niggas don't like to put gas in the Bmw. Y'all cheap asses." They decided to take Tommy Jaguar.
——————
It was 3 o'clock in the morning. And everybody was still in the club. Mustard Ballin was playin.

Bitches was all on Santana and he was loving it. He ain't have this shit in a while. He just might take two of them home. he felt somebody hit him upside his head. He looked up and seen Tesla.

"What yo ass doing here?!" Tesla mugged him. "Bitch where is he at he wanna post him and these bitches. On snap! Where the fuck is Tommy!"

Santana pointed to where Tommy was.  As long as she wasn't here for him he was cool on telling.

Tesla has on her pajamas and sum  ugg boots that's how you know she wasn't here to play. She seen some girl on Tommy lap. She took that hoe by the shirt and slung her over the table knocking off all the bottle of liquor.

"Nigga if you don't get yo ass up before I beat yo ass. Until yo back tender." Tommy wasn't worried about Tesla.

When she said sum shit like that. It would Lowkey make his skin crawl. She grabbed him by his dreads. "Tesla let me go bro. Got me out here looking like a Bitch!"

"you is a bitch! Get yo friends and let's go! You lucky ion leave they ass." Tommy listened to her. He didn't want to hear her mouth even more going to the slot.

"Ayo let's roll!" Santana smacked his lips. "You a bitch. Scared of a whole female." Santana said pushing the girls off his and getting up. Manny on the other hand was ready to go and see his son.

"Naw it's called being loyal to yo bitch. And listening to what she got to say because she yo second eye and ears. You was once like that."

Santana didn't say nun cause he knew his homie was right he was once a pond a Time in Tommy shoes. They all left out the club with. Tesla and Tommy arguing.

"Santana and Manny Get in the car with Cedes. Tommy we taking yo car to yo house" Tommy and Tesla walked away to Tommy Ca͏r. They walked to Tesla Nissan.

Mercedes was on hood of the car talking to sum dark skin dude he was real handsome and she was feeling his vibe.

"So you gon give me yo number?"  Mercedes gave him her number. She smiled as he walked away.

Santana and his brother got in the car. He wasn't worried about Mercedes as was said. He was done with her ass.

Mercedes got in the car. Manny decided to sit in the front to at least try and make it less Tension.

"Where y'all going Manny?" Manny told her  where both him and Santana was going. Manny and Mercedes was talking. Santana was in the back quiet on his phone.

"So you telling me you ain't never cheated on my brother." Mercedes laughed at this point she wanted to get Santana mad because how he did ken.

"I mean yea. And I got pregnant." Something snapped in Santana. This nigga put but of his hands around Mercedes neck while she was driving.

He squeezed until he felt her throat closing. Mercedes knew she messed up. "Santana man come on let the girl go she can't breath!" Manny said he knew his brother had anger problems. He killed people because of his anger.

"I'm finna kill this Bitch, Manny." He was serious he wasn't playing with Mercedes Nomo. She was getting a lil too outta hand.