24

"So word on the street is Milan ain't my daughter

"So word on the street is Milan ain't my daughter." Santana walked in the house he had just came back from the mall getting Milan sum shit. When one of his homies called him telling him he needed to talk to Crystal.

Crystal was In the kitchen cutting up sum oranges for Milan. "Huh?" She was confusing she ain't know where all this aggression was coming from.

"You heard me Crystal!" Santana ain't like the fact that she was ignoring his question. Right off the bat she should've said Milan was his daughter.

"First of All why you coming at me like this? You got me fucked up, if you think she ain't your daughter! She look just like you! Why you questioning me like that?"

Santana shook his head, and looked at Milan who was in her chair. The baby did look like him. In his eyes but shidd features changed. "Naw I ain't believing that shit Crystal Babies features change."Crystal threw the knife at him but missed.

"I ASKED YOU SANTANA DID YOU WANT A DNA TEST! You was like naw she mines. So why you questioning she not being yours now? If you don't want me and my baby in yo life just say that shit, I will surely leave."

Santana looked at her like she was crazy. She ain't never Threw no knife and him like she was a fucking Ninja. Yeah he had bottles thrown at him and Shit but ain't nobody threw a knife..

"Mane yo ass tripping! You ain't no Kung Fu Panda Throwing Knifes and shit. All
I wanted to do is have a conversation with yo ass. Is she my daughter or not Crystal don't lie to me yo." Crystal shook right there shaking her legs and had her hands balled up in a fist.

"Yea she your daughter Santana." Santana nodded his head. But sum was telling him Crystal was trying to convince herself that it was his baby. He shook that shot off tho cause he loved that lil girl with all of him.

"You know every since that Hoe spent the night over here you been acting weird, and you been moving different. So What's The Problem?"Crystal felt if Santana was going to Question her she was gon question him. He been real suspicious lately.

"She ain't got shit to do with what we got going on, you say yo ass ain't bitter or insecure. Well Act like it, cause these days that's all I'm seeing." Santana got up and went into the bedroom. He took his phone off the Charger. He called Tommie. "Wassup Fam!"

"Aye Tommie What the Fucked Happened at that Club?!When we was in New York."Tommie told Santana everything. From the time they got to the club and when they left.

••••
"So you saying I left with you and Manny, but Crystal em stayed back. With Nico Em?" Tommie nodded his head on FaceTime.

"Yea Blood that's exactly what I'm saying. Homie imma be truthful with you ion think that baby is yours. She look like you alittle but features change. An the only reason I thought she was yours cause she was a chocolate baby." They spoke alittle bit more on the phone.

Crystal came in the room. "Who you talking to?" Santana looked up at her. "Tommie." Crystal nodded her head and got in the bed. Santana hung up the phone with Tommie.

"What we gon do Santana?" Santana looked at her and frowned. "Do about what?" Crystal looked at him and huffed. "Our Relationship this shit is falling apart."

Crystal didn't like the fact that she was in yet another failing relationship. She wanted this relationship to be a forever thing.

Santana shrugged his shoulders. "Shidd let it fall for all I care." Santana was getting tried of Insecure bitches. He wanted a Confident ass woman, who believed his ass.

"So that's how you feel?" Crystal said with tears in her eyes. He nodded his head and sat up on the bed.

"Hell yah that's how I feel you and Mercedes on that insecure shit, ion fuck with that Nomo! Just because y'all don't like y'all body, and how y'all look. Don't come over hea blaming that shit on me shorty."

"If you don't like how you look or feel, than do sum shit to change that shit. An yo ass throw ah knife at me again imma get one of my bitches on yo ass. Quit playing with me shorty."

Santana got off the bed, and was finna walk away but Crystal got in his face.

"YO BITCHES?" Crystal was confused she ain't know what he meant by bitches. Was he admitting that he was cheating on her? What was it.

"Yea my bitches, get out my face Crystal. I am t finna argue with yo ass. You being Capping right now. If I found out Milan ain't mines, I'm taking everything from yo ass and that baby. Ion give no fucks if you on the streets. Imma turn cold hearted on yo ass and you want have shit. Everything you try to get imma take shorty."

Crystal flinched at his words. Santana wasn't cheating on Crystal by his bitches he meant his Cousins.

Crystal was scared as fuck when Santana said he gon take everything from her she ain't like that. She had to play her cards right.

She punched Santana in the mouth making him bleed. He touched his lips and felt his brace and tasted the blood. He looked at Crystal Shocked.

All that kept running in his head was walk away Santana, she ain't worth it. Santana saw red.

Aww he knew was he grabbed Crystal by her neck and punched her in the jaw putting her to sleep. He went in the bathroom and cleaned
his braces and his lip.. 

Santana didn't expect to go crazy like that on Crystal but sum just snapped in him.