19

7 months later

7 months later

After all that shit had went down, Mercedes decided to move to Houston, Texas she wanted a new start. New people and a nontoxic environment.

She had started talking back talking to ken but they wasn't as close as they used to be. She was bettering herself for the better and she was happy about that!

She been seeing Santana and his lil family on the gram and book they was cute. Santana has a lil girl and it looked just like him. Eyes and all.

"So you telling me your on your way to the plane now Mercedes?" Mercedes nodded her head on the camera, today was Nicole birthday and she wanted Mercedes to fly back down to Georgia to celebrate with her she haven't seen her daughter in 4 months.

"Yeah I'm in the airport now, waiting til they board the plane." Nicole nodded her head, "aww okay just let me know when you on the way to the house. I got sum for you." Mercedes said okay and hung up the phone.
-///—-
"My babyyyy!!!" Nicole Ran up to Mercedes and hugged her she missed her first love, Tesla ass was irritating always asking for sum thing.

"Girl let me go!" Nicole let Mercedes go and mugged her. "How yo ugly self been?" Nicole asked. "Happy, I been focusing on myself and my behavior. I'm so done with the drama it's irrelevant in my life now."

Nicole smiled "what these young kids say these days PERIOD POOH! But naw I'm so proud of you and the women you are becoming."

Mercedes smile she was so proud of herself too she was now independent and can be by herself without needing.

She put her suitcase up in Tesla room. As soon as she walked back down stairs it was hella people in the house.

She did not know her momma was having a party she thought it was going to be a dinner. When Tesla saw Mercedes. She started smiling hard asl. "Bitchh look at you all glowing and shit!! Damn who did yo hair you got new color!!"

Mercedes looked at Tesla and rolled her eyes, "girl you so over dramatic"

"See now I take all the shit I just said back you big nose bitch that's why yo closure coming up." Mercedes laughed at Tesla and walked away she went into the backyard and seen her uncle on the grill cooking.

"Well if it isn't miss MoMo!" She smiled and hugged her uncle he was the only nigga she really fucked with other than her cousin Jordan. "Hey uncle Jerome!"

"You look just like yo ugly ass daddy"

"Nigga stop playing with my pops he ain't even ugly." Mercedes picked up a hot link that was in the pan and ate it.

"Omg Mercedes look at this baby!! Isn't she cute?" She seen her lil cousin Taliyah who was 12 come up to her with a baby.

"Mhmm yeah she cute, but can you get her away from me." Taliyah tried to give the baby to Mercedes. "Aht,Aht Taliyah quit playing!"

Taliyah smacked her lips! "Come on Mercedes I gotta use the bathroom." Mercedes frowned. "Than Go Give the Baby to its Parent."

"Please! The bathroom right there and the baby parent is all the way at the front of the house talking to yo momma!" Mercedes huffed and grabbed the baby. Taliyah ran to the bathroom.

The baby started crying in Mercedes arms.
See this is the reason ion mess with babies. Mercedes walked back in the house asking people who baby this was.

She went to find her momma. She seen her in the kitchen talking to sumbody. "Ma who baby is this can you hold it. It's crying to much."

The dude she was talking to turned around she noticed it was Santana, "oh this yours! Here you go." She gave the baby to Santana he grabbed his daughter and she instantly stopped crying.

"I thought Taliyah was holding her." Mercedes nodded her head. "Yea but she had to use the bathroom. Mom what time the food gon be ready?"

Nicole looked at Mercedes, she thought Mercedes was gon go nuts seeing Santana here especially with a baby.

"About 30 minutes why?" Mercedes shook her head. "Nothing I just gotta go see sumbody."Nicole nodded her head and walked away.

"Uhh yo baby cute." Mercedes said and walked away she could not have a conversation with nun of her ex it was weird than a bitch.

"Aye Tesla come slide with me for a second!" Tesla jumped up from the couch she was getting tired of them bad ass kids cursing her out. "Wea we going?"

"The mall, I gotta get momma sum stuff." Tesla nodded and got In her car. Mercedes really only wanted Tesla to come with her cause she ain't have no car down hea. Mercedes had connected her phone and put on Mulatto: No Panties.

"Santana Baby so cute you seen her?" Mercedes looked at Tesla. "Mhmm she cute she got his nose." They ain't say nun else the whole ride. Tesla knew Mercedes ain't want to talk about Santana.

They made it to the mall and went into Kay Jewels and spent about 800 on their momma. Ms. Nicole had hella cute necklaces and earrings.

They rushed back to the house cause the food was already done. When they walked in they seen one of their uncles fighting the other.

"LEE LET HIM GO!" Nicole said "ma what's going on!" Tesla said jumping to her momma finna knock a hoe out fa ha momma.

"Nun, yo uncle Rody smacked him me because I told him to leave, you know he on crack an I can't be around that. I could lose my job." The rest of the family had broke the fight up.

Mercedes and Tesla ran up to Rody and started going in on him. Mercedes grabbed him by his shirt and punched him. Tesla got on his back and started chocking him.

They refused to hear or see sumbody put they hands on their momma it was always Go for that lady right there.