21

It was 2:55 and Santana was now making it home with Mercedes on his side. Tesla and Tommie had left her.

He went to miss Nicole house and she ain't answer. He even went to the hotel but he had forgot his card at home.

An everybody know you couldn't get a hotel with money it always had to be a credit card.

Santana Walked through the door and seen Crystal on the couch still woke trying to get the baby to sleep.

"What you still doing up?" Santana asked, Crystal turned around and seen Mercedes on Santana Shoulders.

"What is she doing here Santana? She can't stay here. Put her outside or sum. Santana smacked his lips and out Mercedes on the opposite couch of Crystal.

"She ain't got nowhere to go tonight, I'll make sure she leave first thing in the morning. Her momma wasn't opening the door, and her sister left her. I wasn't finna leave her at the club by herself." Crystal huffed

"You could've called me and told me you was bringing her. Santana it's called Communication. Ever heard of it before?" Santana smacked his lips.

"I thought you was sleep! Can she stay here or not?" Crystal looked at a Sleeping Mercedes, she ain't wanna leave ole girl outside cause she wouldn't want nobody to do that to her, but on the other hand Mercedes Disrespected her twice to many.

"Yeah she can stay Santana, but as soon as she wake up she gotta go we got things to do today." Santana nodded and went to the bathroom and got in the shower.

After his shower he, went to Crystal and his room. But on sum CK boxers, laid down and went to sleep.
———
It was the next morning, Mercedes woke up With the biggest headache of her life. All she could think was what the fuck happened last night?

She looked down and seen she was still in her club clothes. But what she didn't know was who fucking house. She was in. All she smelt was bacon cooking.

She slowly got up, and followed the smell of the bacon. When she got to the kitchen, she seen Crystal cooking and Santana sitting on a chair that was by the island.

"Where The Fuck Am I?" Crystal jumped hearing Mercedes voice. Santana turned around "you at my crib.." Mercedes held her temples. "Can yo ass not be so loud." Santana shook his head.

"Wea yo phone Cedes you need to order you a Uber or some shit." Mercedes frowned and started looking for her phone.

"I think I left it in Tesla purse, who brung me and where Tesla?" Mercedes was confused asf she didn't know how the fuck she got into their house. What the fuck happened last night?

"I brung you here. Yo ass was drunk asf, couldn't even walk." Santana picked up his phone and went to the Lyft app. Crystal seen him going on the Lyft app. She snatched his phone outta his hands.

"Man what the fuck Crystal." She turned off the stove and shook her head. "You not finna spend yo money on her." Santana just shook his head.

Mercedes was just looking at them, She knew old Santana would have got his phone back.

What she ain't like was that he was letting ole girl run his life. Like he was a teenager, Or sum shit.