Ch 4

Please share this book with your friends. Thank you ♥️♥️

Word count: 2069

*

Monica opened the door of her condo she'd purchased recently and locked it behind her, sauntering in with her hand bag hanging lazily on her lower arm as exhaustion wore down on her.

It was a cozy place, not too big but really spacious and comfortable enough for her and her daughter. The two rooms belonged to her and Stephanie though her daughter usually slept with her sometimes. The third and fourth room was where she kept all the books she had used in her college days— which had once been with her brother — along with other random things.

The sitting room was nice and well furnished with normal home electronic equipments for entertainment.

Television, home theatres and decoder with wires connected expertly for everything to work accordingly were set up nicely on the left corner of the apartment. The cream and brown wall painting matched the color of the cushions and deep brown mahogany table where a nice flower vase was seated.

Heaving a sigh, Monica went straight into her room with one button out in her tee-shirt and fell face flat on her bed.

Taking fast breaths in due to how worn out she currently felt, she used the restroom and struggled to push away the excitement that was still tingling between her thighs after the power rocking orgasm she had been given at the office.

Remembering the incident alone made a sly smirk made its way up her lips.

Sucre had thought he had the upper hand because he made her come with two digits inside her but she was set to prove him wrong at all times, just as she had done when he asked her to come back to him and how she had told him off.

She concluded that he was still as cocky as she remembered him to be; being that he was anything but pleased with her response and he didn't fail to hide it.

The expression on his face had been priceless though he'd still helped her put her clothes back in place properly. One thing Sucre didn't appreciate was other people knowing of his affairs with his woman, especially when he knew men in Petsmoni Company were eyeing her. He was the secretive kind of person and if he didn't want someone know something, they wouldn't.

Sucre had already made up his mind that from now on, he would keep his slowly building relationship with Monica a secret from the world. The media had contributed in spoiling things between them before and he couldn't afford to allow that happen again.

Taking a quick shower, Monica changed into yoga pants and a free top. She loosened the band on her hair and fixed it in a lazy bun, appreciating her breasts in the mirror.

Monica didn't know what group she could classify herself in but she was one of those women who actually derived a sense of confidence and serenity while staring at their breasts in the mirror and appreciating it regularly. She sometimes went to yoga class when she was less busy with office work because she wanted to make sure her breasts and body stood in shape.

They were in a nice shape and stood erect in wherever she wore, just the way she liked it. She was one of the DD cups ladies and Monica was extremely proud of it.

She was five foot five and proud of her height, knowing her killer hips and hourglass figure did things to men wherever she went.

Her cell phone blared to life and startled her for a moment, making her giggle at her ridiculousness. Walking to the bed, she fished the device out of her bag.

It was Stephanie's teacher. "Hello Mrs. Adelaide, how are you doing and may I know why you are calling?"

"Hello Mrs O'Brien, I am doing great, thanks for asking. There is something important I would like to let you know." The woman's screechy voice went straight to the point without as much as a greeting and Monica didn't mind.