Ch 23

Word count: 3811

*

"Mommy?"

There was no response.

"Momma?" Stephanie called again, all traces of sleep no longer evident on her face. She rubbed her hands on her stomach, gathering foam and blowing it in the air absentmindedly.

"Yes baby?"

Monica slowly washed her daughter's face with her bare hand and rinsed the soap away before picking the loofah and resuming her work on Stephanie's back.

"Where's daddy? I miss him." Stephanie pouted.

Monica rolled her eyes at the girl's needy tone. She sounded so desperate to see her father.

"He is in his room."

"Can we go to see him?"

"Sure baby."

"When mommy? Oh. You called me baby." Stephanie giggled at something she was thinking about, catching Monica's attention.

"When you're done bathing, daddy will come to you. What is so funny about me calling you baby?"

"You called daddy too baby that day. You kissed daddy on his lips and called him baby." She pointed at her lips as if to signify where Monica had kissed her daddy and giggled again.

"Oh dear, you won't understand." Monica groaned.

Stephanie was back to pouting as if she'd just not been giggling. "I want to see daddy, let him towel me dry. Call daddy." She grumbled.

Monica sighed, upset that her daughter had grown so fond of Sucre but also glad Stephanie now had a father figure in her life. Monica just didn't know if she was ready to fully share Stephanie with someone else. They'd been together for years, and it had been...drama free. But with Sucre came drama, and love and good sex, with so many other factors she didn't want to consider at the moment.

She bathed Stephanie and cleaned the girl, before dressing her in yoga pants and a fluffy shirt that reached just below the girl's bum. On the pink shirt was written, 'I'm daddy's baby, so back off!' And Sucre was of course the person that had it specially bought for her on one of their shopping sprees.

After combing her hair and creaming whatever skin was left to be seen on Stephanie's arms, Monica ordered room service and went to turn on the TV for Stephanie.

"The room service will be up in about fifteen minutes like I told them to, so I'll just have a quick shower before then." Monica mumbled to herself, wanting to just bathe and get it over with. Lazily, she stalked to the bathroom and shut the door faintly so she'd hear if Stephanie called her for anything.

Scrubbing, Monica felt sadness and longing weigh her down. She was so sad that she had a fight with Sucre, she missed him greatly. The past few days had been very good and promising. Sucre had taken them to the cinemas, they'd both taken Stephanie to the park twice and also Sucre had made sweet love to her. They almost woke up all night to have rough sex or make love. Monica felt her mood further dampen.

Thinking about their lovemaking, Monica caressed her nipples and wished Sucre was with her while she was bathing so she could beg him to go faster and deeper in her. She wanted him to beg her, then go on his knees and pleasure her while she pulled at his soft hair.

Heaving a sigh, she washed up and got out of the bath with a thick robe around her. Just then, there was a knock on the door. The two rooms both her and Sucre had booked were attached to each other but a door was separating them and Monica had locked that door the previous night so she could only open her own main door to get the hotel attendant in.