Billionaire's second chance

BILLIONAIRE'S SECOND CHANCE

Written by (Hephzilolami)

Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved

• SYNOPSIS •

Billionaire's series~ 2

Monica Ambrosia left New York four years ago with a broken heart and a pregnancy test confirming the worst. Or maybe it was the best because she had the chance to get a new life, feel loved again and discover herself.

But that dream is short lived when Sucre Ambrosia, the man that broke her heart years ago waltz back into her life and acts like nothing happened, blaming her for leaving him without an explanation. Feelings are reignited and secrets are revealed. Only, Monica refuses to give him a second chance because,

What if he breaks her heart again?

*

PLEASE READ!!

1. This book is a work of fiction. All characters, locations and incidents are products of the authors imaginations, or have been used ficticiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locale or events is entirely coincidental.

2. No part of this book may be copied or reproduced in audits, quotes, reviews without the consent of the author.

3. I do not allow translation of this story in any language. Yes, all credits will still go to me but I do not allow it.

4. Kindly notify me (let me know) if you come across this book or any other one of my works on any other account or website apart from wattpad and inkitt (inkitt is under my name @HephziLolami)

Timeline

Started: June 28th 2019

Ended: April 23 2020

Follow me through the remaining books in the BILLIONAIRE SERIES.

* Whipped Billionaire - Eros and Angela's story (Angela is Stephano's sister and Eros is a businessman in the Del Peiro household)

* She belongs to the billionaire - Stephano and Kara's story (Stephano's is Sucre's friend from college)

* Billionaire's spitfire - Adrian and Diego's story. Adrian is Kara's friend.

* Gonzalo - Gonzalo and Rosa's story (Gonzalo is Kara's friend from SBTTB and they grew up in the Alfonsi mansion and he was among the workers Stephano took with him to his own mansion. He was once attracted to Kara before Stephano sent him off)

* Protected by the Beast

* The Nanny ✔

* His (Ongoing)

* Dante's Dilemma (Continued on Inkitt)

* My sister's husband (continued on Inkitt)

* Hayden (on my second account)

* The brute (find it on my second account)

For regular updates on my works, follow me on here and Inkitt. Kindly vote when you read any of them and share with your friends. Thanks!

YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME ON:

Facebook: Hephzilolami
Instagram: hephzilolami
Twitter: hephzilolami
Snapchat: hephzilolami
Tiktok: hephzilolami
Gmail: hephzilolami@gmail.com

Your girl,
Hephzibah.