A New Highschool High

Recommend Song:
Someone You Loved by Lewis Capaldi

You feel alone. Again. You walk in the building hopeless. You lost all your friends, there's no one to turn to for help. All your friends threw you out like junk, they were all fake to you, they always were. Your by yourself. Until its the 2nd semester, which means a new class. You decided to take gym because you wanted to get a half you credit over with. You walk in the gym class and sit far away from everyone else. Until you see this beautiful man walk into the gym. He's tall, he's hot, he's everything you could ever imagine him to be.
"Holy shit" you say to yourself
As the days went on you found your new addiction. Your new high school high. Everyday at exactly 7:18 am, you could see him from afar pulling in, in his red Chevy truck. Dented in the back right corner. Everyday you fall deeper and deeper for him. You learn more and more about him. As your excitement to see him for period 1 gym every morning increases. You always loved the raspy voice he had in the mornings as he talked to his friends. He would always be so passionate about about a conversation even if he wasn't very intrigued. He always had a smile on his face, the thought of it makes you smile every time. Everyday you walk into that building, you always had this burst of energy. At first you had no idea where it came from... but then you realize your falling. Your in love. As the days tick by you realize you have a little time left. Learning more and more about him. Until you come across that he's a senior... you felt broken. The fact is that he's limited. That he's going to graduate very very soon... it hurts you. You build up the courage on the last gym class in history. You begin to walk over to him.
"Hey Logan." You say with full confidence
"Hey Y/N" he says with his raspy tone
"Wait... how do you know my name?" You say as calmly as you can, trying to control your breathing as your heart is racing.
"First of all, calm down... I can tell your nervous and it's okay" he says reassuring you
Why is he so fucking nice... all this time really worth it.
"Secondly, I want to know you... someone told me your name... and Y/N is an absolutely pretty name for such a gorgeous girl like you" he says quite honestly
You face begins to look like a tomato, you try and fight it off. But it's not working... you let the redness flush over your face. You begin to fidget with your fingers. As you push a sentence out of your mouth.
"Well, maybe we can g-go out sometime.."
"Hm, I would love that." He says
The bell rings and you feel a light gentle tap on your shoulder, you take one AirPod out of your ear.
"Hmm" you hum out to him
"Can I have your number?" He asks politely
"Um here ya." You say as you go against the brick wall to write your number on a pink sticky note.
"Why thank you" he pauses
"So what class are you going" he finishes his sentence
"Um history actually" You say
"Here, let me walk you there" Logan says
He lets out a slight giggle, your mind goes crazy. The fact you made Logan Alexander Paul laugh. You had a smile on your face of the thought of that. As you walk closer and closer to the classroom. You realize how close you are to him. The closest you have ever been. The safest you've ever felt. For once you felt secure, as your heart started beating again. For the first time in a long time you don't feel numb.
Word count: 656
This is a kinda true story except for the whole talking thing. I never was able to talk to him. I never had the confidence and now he's gone. Trying to get over him though. 🥺
Hope y'all enjoyed!