the news

Your POV

Logan and I walk on the streets of Sweden

"Logannnn I'm hungry" I said to him. Trust me when you're walking on the streets smelling all sorts of Swedish foods you're HUNGRY.

"Let's grab something real quick" he says while giving me a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled at the sweet gesture. We walk for what seems for hours. Or maybe because I'm hungry. We finally stopped at this small food cart on the street. We ordered warm hotdogs, they were so good!

"You look cute chowing that down" he says interrupting the silence between you and him.

"Hey! Rude! I was enjoying this!" I say politely defending myself. He laughs at my choice of words.

"Oh baby imma eat you up" he says in all seriousness. He struggles to hold in his laugh, it's adorable. He deserves to always be happy.

Interrupting his laughs, a phone goes off.

"What does he want?" Logan says a little mad that he ruined the small moment us two were having. He picks up the phone, it was hard to make out what mike was talking about. But I noticed Logans facial expression dropping quickly. Instinctively I rub his bad slowly still curious on what's going on...

"Naw your lying"
"Come on stop playing!"
"You said you were gonna prank me, you rehearsed it!"
"No..."
"fuck!"

You still couldn't understand what happened, but clearly something negative happened back at home.. Logan hangs up the phone his his eyes watery. Oh no.

"can we go back to the hotel please.." He says. With every word he's about to break. I hate hearing that. His tone was sad. Like something was ripped apart of him. Most of his weight was all on me as we walked to the hotel. You got the room keys from his back pocket, unlocking the door. Logan immediately lays down on his stomach not facing you. His body language shows a lot. He's hurting. Fuck.

"Shhhhh, you're okay... I'm here" I say calmly. As I hear small sobs escaping his mouth. He never cries. You continue to rub his back. His head rises from the pillow, his face collides with your chest. Your shirt begins to soak with his tears.. HIS TEARS.

"I don't wanna lose you y/n" Logan says. His words broke you. He lost something. I don't know what yet, but he lost something.

"Logan you won't ever lose me... I'm right here. When your ready talk to me.." I said with full honesty making sure I sounded reassuring.

"Y/n... m-maverick died.." he says, then breaks. His head back on your chest. You play with his long blonde hair not knowing what to say. You just comfort him.

Guys I am so sad... ugh rip maverick :/

Also changed my username on ig today
@breathinloges