hes crazy about me pt 2

I look up and see him. Him.

"Hey" Logan says to me. His beautiful tone. His voice sounding so calming, so charming. Something I can't get used to. Because he will never be with me. He won't be mine.

"Oh hey" I said shyly. Oh my gosh come on. I need to talk confidently.. I probably fucked up.

"You looked a little lonely, so I'd figure you would wanna talk to someone" Logan says. Logan taking the time to talk to me... that's crazy.

"Yea um it's fine." I said trying to sound confident. But it's not easy when he's been your longest crush.

"You know I'm just gonna say it right here right now." Logan says emerging closer to me. I can feel my breath shortening, as I mentally facepalm myself for showing physical signs of being nervous

"Ya um go for it"

"Y/n..." Logan says. The cliffhanger... come on finish your sentence....

"Y/n I am crazy about you. And I know we've only talk every now and then for class work, but you seem like a stunning girl, and trust me I don't deserve you at all.. but I am crazy about you." Logan says as he pulls into a hug. Of course I hug back duhh. His hugs are so warm, so safe, like I can be wrapped up in his arms forever. I don't want this to end. His heart is beating fast because my head relaxes on his chest. I hugged him like as if I've hugged him a thousand times. This was so right.