Its that time?

A Day Before
"Babe, where the hell is the Advil!" You yell at him quite sternly
"Jesus miss attitude! It's over there" he says while pointing at the Advil
You rush over to the Advil and take 2 as fast as you can.
"What's the matter?" Logan asks you
"My stomach hurts that's all" you say completely shifting the mood from angry to calm
"Nawwww something is up" he says
You completely ignore him and walk to the bed, you really haven't been feeling good for the past couple of days. You stayed home, you felt bloated, your cramps were bad. You knew your period could show up any minute now, you just didn't want to tell him. Because you were too embarrassed, he always said to you that it was always okay to tell him, but you still did not have the courage...As the hours ticked by you woke up after a 3 hour nap, Logan was still being distant with you. You were so tired you gave up on talking to him, but you wanted to make sure he was okay. As you sit on the couch right next to him. He starts to comfort you, he probably knows it's that time soon. You felt something, but you didn't think anything of it. Then you fell asleep.
Morning {Logans POV}
I woke up to y/n tossing and turning I don't know what's up with her lately but I think it's that damn time. Yes, I love her but she's a pain in the ass for a straight week! Jesus. But I respect her and give her space when she needs it... I just hope she isn't mad at me.  I soon wake up to my negative thoughts I see  her beautiful body right next to mine. I can watch her sleep forever, she always looked like an angel goddess. Damn. But, she looked kind of uncomfortable. I look down on the couch and see a giant red stain, from her pants and on the couch. She then wakes up and she looks down and sees the stain she made. You can just see the pure guilt in her face. I really didn't want her to feel even more miserable {Your POV}
OH SHIT OH SHIT. You instantly get up from the couch.
"OH MY GOSH LOGAN, I AM SO SO SORRY" you scream out. Logan takes your hand and sits you back down. You try to relax but you stained his brand new expensive couch.
"LOGAN DONT SIT ME BACK DOWN WHEN THERES A GIANT ASS STAIN ON IT"
"Y/N it's okay, just relax" he says as he grabs a whole bunch of blankets. Logan then rushes to their shared bedroom and grabs her a fresh pair of his clothes.
"Logan... I am so sorry" you say to him genuinely sad the fact it was on his expensive new couch AND his favorite clothes.
"Hey, baby it's okay. I'm not mad. You know, I'm not going through what you are going through. It really does not matter if a 10 thousand dollar couch is stained... you know it's replaceable, we aren't"
He pauses for a split second
"We can't be replaced once our life is over, so PLEASE don't worry babygirl. It's all natural. Now come here let's put you in a warm bath... please... let me take care of you" he says as he puts his warm hands wrapped around your waist.
"I wanna take care of you" he whispers in your ear
"I'm sorry though.. it's so embarrassing!" You say
"Y/N it's natural, now take a break from constantly worrying for once... all the stress you have right now will affect you.. please relax babygirl"
He puts you down gently on the bed as he runs the tub to a comfortable temperature, he undresses you gently soon after he carries you into the tub. Your cheeks turn red because you are so embarrassed and always insecure when you're on your period. You relax and enjoy the rest of the day eating candies and cuddles.
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPLOADING LATELY! I WILL START UPLOAD WHEN I CAN I JUST WANNA ENJOY MY SUMMER. THIS WAS REQUESTED SO HERE MWUAH