A New World

It was coming in at the end of your pregnancy. Your hormones were crazy, you're always tired. You don't understand how long he's been putting up with you for 9 months straight. He's been so good to you, doing everything right just for you. The pain has only been increasing, but Logan was there to help you. He took more and more days off from work sometimes because you couldn't bare to be alone. Logan knows you're scared to give birth. You don't want to experience the pain. Every night you sit there and cry, you focus on all the negatives and not the positives. Logan is there to remind you the beautiful things about birth. Today felt like it was gonna be it for you. Today, was the official meeting of your family and his family. So it was a BIG day. You got dress into something comfortable, but also looked reasonable to wear. You begin to examine all the curves mainly your stomach. You look at how big you are, you have never felt so insecure in your life than right now. You see Logan creeping behind you interrupting your thoughts.
"Is momma ready?"
"Yep" you reply back
You two get in the car and race to your parents house . You begin to get out of the car as you see Logan's family pulling up in the driveway. On time. You all walk in together as a whole.
"My sweet sweet daughter, you look absolutely stunning" your mother says
"Thank you mom" you say as you kiss her check
Man I missed this women.. the reason I feel so confident.. she made me who I am today :)
A tear slips out of your cheek as your mother hugs you tighter. You two had the most un breakable bond ever. You went through thick and through thin.
"Honey, you know I love you" your mother says
You nod, you really can't say anything right now. Your hormones were just CRAZY. You try to face yourself with reality because Logans parents still need to meet yours. They do a formal introductions with each other as they get to know their crazy personalities. You stood by Logan almost the whole time. You weren't feeling the best, but you powered through the day. By the time the food was cooked by you and your mother, it was time to eat. You all gather in the formal dining room serving the food to everyone.
"Hey baby, please eat... don't work yourself up" Logan reminds you
"No its okay. Really." You say back kind of sternly, you really didn't mean it to come out that way.. you felt bad you spoke in that tone with him. He waits to eat with you until you settle down and serve the food to everyone. As you begin to say a few words for your prayer, you feel a pit in your stomach. But you power through finishing up the prayer.
"Amen." You say as you take a bit of your food But you feel the urge to get up, you say to logan very quietly.
"I- I'm sorry I have to leave... one moment"
You rush to the bathroom, as you begin to feel nauseous of what you see. Your water broke.
"shit.shit.fuck." You say to yourself
You hear footsteps approaching towards you. Logan knocks on the door
"Hey y/n can I come in please!"
"Y-yea" You say as you open the door
"OH SHIT Y/N" Logan screams
Logan carries you out of the bathroom door and races to the car
"MOM,DAD, Y/M/N, Y/D/N MEET US AT THE HOSPITAL" Logan shouts
He places you gently in the car and fastens your seatbelt and rushes to the drivers seat.
Arrives to the hospital
"Baby are you hungry?" He asks
"Yea, but I cant fucking eat!"
"Baby, look at me...I know you are scared as shit right now.. but I know you can do this, you are a strong women"
He takes you up in the hospital
"MY FIANCÉ NEEDS HELP" He calls out, 2 nurses come over and take her from his arms. Placing her on a wheelchair. Logan follows behind you. The pain in your stomach hurts you. Now all you have to do is wait. The nurses place you on your hospital bed telling you there will be doctors on the way. You try and control your breathing as you see logan walk into the door. You instantly calm down. You grab his hand as you two wait patiently.
"OKAY ITS TIME" the doctor yells
The doctors and Logan help prepare you, you grip Logans hand in pain.
"Push y/n" Logan says
"Come in y/n"
"Yes, there you go"
"Almost"
"Push"
You push with all you got and you suddenly hear baby cries. You can see from the corner of your eyes logan is crying to. You sigh in relief, your eyes begin to feel heavy. You close them hearing the baby crying and Logan walking over towards the baby. You open your eyes again and see logan is holding your new baby girl. She's absolutely stunning.

THANK YOU WOW FOR 500 READS IN TOTAL ILY.