donuts

this happened irl but yk not with logan lmao. but there was such a hot ass guy. figured i would write abt it because i cannot stop thinking about it.

enjoy!

———————————————————————————
it's a wednesday evening in february. the weather is cold. a thin layer of snow covered the ground,along with a little rain. it was time to go my drivers ed class. as i sit down, there was a fair looking man. he was a well known guy at winston highschool... logan.

his blonde hair, pale skin. has toned muscles... he wears a short sleeve t-shirt. even tho it is FREEZING

"do we have a bio test?" he says, talking to my sister. they have biology together. but i don't think he knows there is 2 more of us... i'm a triplet (i actually am irl lol!)

the session starts i start getting bored and totally crazy knowing he's in here. two hours with this boy.

******

"alright y'all, 10 minute break... you can walk to dunkin' donuts if safe! have fun!" my instructor said

emma, a friend i met a few sessions ago.. looks at me, begging to go. i notice logan gets up, i immediately say yes.

the cold weather instantly hits me... it's fucking cold. i walked out as i slide my winter jacket on. we practically ran across the street. dodging cars as we proceed.

the group of kids that ran all together contained me, my sister, emma, logan, nick, and spencer.

we became winded at the fast pace we ran. going inside

"i want to get you a coffee y/n" emma said to me

"i'm all set, thank you" i politely declined her offer

"no, seriously.. i want you to get something" she pleads

"i'm okay" i reassured her

i noticed logan and the rest of the boys ordered their things.. i was holding her up

"now go! order!" i say

she gave up on convincing me, because she stepped in line.

i wait to the side zoned in my thoughts, i looked down at my phone occasionally, but for the most part i was present.

"you go to winston?" i hear at a low tone

i looked up to see the direction where i heard a voice from.. logan. he hasn't seen me around yet, he's seen my sister and i believe my other one too. but i believe he doesn't know we are related. i came to realization i did not answer his question.

"yea, i do actually" i said confident with my tone

"ight cool" he said shortly

he got his drink and pushed himself to the side to not hold anyone up. he sips on his drink. it looks attractive not even going to lie.

"wait.. are you twins?" i hear him say

"triplets" i corrected him

"that's sick"

"you just found out.." i heard emma barge into our conversation

"yep" he pops the 'p'

we talked about how sucky our teachers were. we all shared laughs talking about random shit to be completely honest. but he is attractive.

a few minutes later

"we should go" i say heading towards the door

i open the door logan leading behind me

"thank you" he said from my gesture of opening the door. i nodded

almost everyone filed out. until we forgot someone. nick.

"wait we still have our boy nick" logan says

"oh ya" the other guys say

we filed back inside. waiting. until we heard the workers trying to get nick's attention.

"excuse me, our ovens don't work this evening... would you like a refund?" the worker says feeling bad

another worker barges in "or we can give you donuts!"

we all cheered. agreeing we wanted donuts.

the worker packed a huge box full of donuts.

"who wants browny batter donut?" logan asks us all

"me!" i say

"y/n wants a browny batter!!!" he says enthusiastically

"anyone else?" he asks everyone

everyone wanted one too

she stopped filling the box, giving it to us. we exchange our thank you's and walk out. as we walk back to the other end of the street we all laugh at how fucking funny it was. i had all the confidence i could ever have in the world. he talked to me. logan. talked. to. me. we went inside settling down getting our donuts.

"if you're gonna eat your donuts there are paper towels over there" our driving instructor said

we grabbed paper towels loading up a donut. i instantly sit down taking in the sweet flavor of the browny batter donut filling. it was so good i could actually die.

we dive back into the session but apart of me is unable to concentrate. the amount of confidence i had made me feel sick. because i've never felt this excited about something.

the teacher talks but i'm unable to pay attention. suddenly i hear my name being whispered

"y/n"
"y/n"

i turned around. he was talking to me. he had his phone screen facing me, with my... instagram page?

"accept my request" he says

i turned around looking at his user name that appeared

@loganpaul followed you!

i couldn't stop smiling as i felt my cheeks turn pink.

probably the best night ever.

*******

15 votes 5 comments for the next imagine!

twitter:@breathinloges
instagram: @breathinloges
read "it's you" my other book!
🤍💕🥺💕🥺💕🤍