bed

your pov

we laid in  bed all day. body against body. it felt nice with our bare skin against eachother. feeling his little scruff of facial hair on my bare chest. his warm toned body up against mine. playing with his irresistible hair. he is a work of art. all i wanted to do was to just love him and savor every part of him. i kiss his warm cheek, moving to his neck... slowly sucking.

"don't play with me" Logan groans

sorry loges...

i don't know why i'm so bipolar when it comes to him or maybe it's just my hormones.  i go where our bodies no longer collide. making him slightly angry. the warmth is gone. until he collides himself against me, feeling that rush of excitement. i could hear his heavy breathing still recovering from the neck kisses i planted. that was his biggest turn on. i didn't mean to, i guess it's something i've always done it him and it's just an instinct.

logan, he always made me feel comfortable with myself. he didn't make the conversation that was supposed to be awkward, not awkward at all. he really cares about everything. he allows me to take my time with things, he's very patient with me. i feel warmth on my neck. him.

i felt soft kissing from logan now on my neck. any of his actions made me go crazy. from this day i always go crazy because of him. he kisses more earning a squeal from me. with every little touch from him made me feel the world going round.

"i love you" i hear him say
"i love you too" i say back

short but sweet chapter :)

i maybe writing a lot more because writing really is my safe place now at this point. love you all!

instagram: @breathinloges
twitter: @breathinloges