seriously! (pt 2)

some of you wanted a part 2 so i will grant it :)

thank you for the support i didn't know you guys liked it that much!
——————
your POV

i watch mac peek at the house one last time. giving me a final smirk. i look away, then looking back at logan.

"is everything okay? you have been off?"

i nod not in the mood to speak knowing his childhood best friend said disgusting things abt lana and i.

i honestly just wanted to throw up knowing that's how he treats girls.

i've never felt so shitty the fact he could do things to me....

"hey hey hey..."  he grips my wrist trying to grab my attention

"logan i really don't wanna talk about it anymore" i said honestly

"baby, the problem should be solved.. i took care of it" he replies

i got up out of his grip going out of the garage, up into logans bathroom aka our shared bathroom. i splash cold water on my face waking myself up. i decided to just take a shower to get my mind drawn into something else. as i undress myself i turn on the shower to a desired temperature. i step in feeling the heat of the water. closing my eyes and forgetting about just went down. the water consumes my skin. i wash my body as if i'm washing the pain, i know it's not a big deal but it's so gross that someone can say words like that. who knows what could happen... i shampoo and condition my hair, hearing footsteps glide towards me.

"baby"

it's logan.

"mmm?" i hum at him

"i just want you to know..."

he steps closer peeking through the glass door

"logan! for gods sake! i'm naked! this can wait probably!" i cover up

"its not like that y/n!" he defends himself

but i see his eyes on me, he's not looking down hungrily. in fact he's being respectful... usually he would just pounce on me. but since that whole thing went down he knew better not to touch me at my anxious state.

"i was gonna say... that i want you to know he's not coming back. okay? i made sure of it"

"okay" i say

"okay" he repeats back smiling

logan walks out of the bathroom. i shut the warm water off, then stepping out of the hot shower. i begin to dry myself off taking a deep breath. dressing myself in comfy clothes, i walk out seeing logan passed out asleep on the bed. joining him,
he wakes up a smile beaming at me.

"i'm never gonna let anything happen to you" he assured me

"i believe you" i respond back

ending the terrible day with my boyfriend and i with love and kisses. i gotta admit it made me forget completely what happened. i think that was his goal. i genuinely hope mac doesn't come back, i know how pissed logan would be if he saw him again.

———————

message me on:
twitter: @breathinloges
instagram: @breathinloges

comment if you liked this chapter!!

thank you for the support on this it means a lot that you all like it! i'm hoping to be uploading more soon!