The letter

You drove back home, full of sadness. Your daughter felt that energy too. You make her a snack but, you all of a sudden hear a knock on the door. You went to open the door and you see Logans little brother. Jake.

"Oh my gosh, Jake come in it's pouring!" You invite jake in and you see him told a box with your name on it.

It said

Don't forget me :)
- Logey doges <3

Your voice begins to break. You open the box and see many memories, from the day you met to the day he's gone. You see a letter and begin to read the powerful words on the page.

Dear y/n,
I miss you. I miss you a lot. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I thought I would keep it to you thinking I will survive, that I will recover. Because I wanted us to end on a happy note. I do not want you to cry, even though I was someone you loved. Well hopefully...  I knew my time was gonna end. My heart was going to stop beating, but keep beating for you. Our little girl is going to look just like you. She will be forever beautiful the moment she lives on. Take care of her. I'm glad we did all the stupid shit you could possibly think of. It's like we did everything right then and there. We got married, we had a beautiful child. It was all because of you. I was able to change because of you.  I don't know why I've hated you all those years wayyyy back when. But you encouraged me to change, and I changed just for you. You are my baby, I am still watching from above. I'm gonna watch you grow old. Then you'll be here with me. We will watch our beautiful daughter grow up, we will watch her be an amazing mother together. From this point on I want you to find love. Don't think that I don't want you to move on. Find a husband that will take care of you. It's okay to move on y/n. Find someone that treats you with the fullest respect. Please be happy, please love again.... or learn to love again. Please continue to be that loving person you always are. I may not be physically here to see that but I am watching you always. From the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. We will see each other again. Always know the love I have for you is absolutely endless, it won't go away. Our love was so real. I will always love you.

Sincerely Logan