The letter pt 2

As you read the letter, you feel the sorrow. The blurriness of your vision. The tears taking over, Jake gives you a warm embrace. It felt similar to logans hugs but it still wasn't the same. Logans hugs were like no other, they were warm, his biceps squeezing you just a little bit. His hugs always made you feel safe. A giddy feeling every damn time. Jake comforts you as your little daughter is crying for food. She was only months old and she won't be able to remember how handsome her dad was. She was learning everything so fast. Logan was such an amazing dad. I'm gonna miss stroking his hair at night. Those long blonde locks. Every time I needed to relax, I could always rely on his head of hair. When he cut it last week it made me a little disappointed, even though I prefer it long. The hair was iconic to the fans. His fans saddened that there will be no other. The videos have stopped. Every time he walked in a room someone was always healed. His smile was so warm and gentle. But when he was saddened his eyes grew dark and horrid. He had a hard shell and if you broke it you end up becoming his best friend, we became more than that. We fell in love. Unintentionally fell in love. You couldn't calm down. The fact that your no longer going to wake up to his warm presence. A presence that the pit in your stomach turning into butterflies when you saw him. It made you feel alive. Now you feel like you're dead. It was now your time to spoil your daughter and meet someone new. Logan wanted you to love again. So bad.

Flashback

"Come on mama!" Your nameless daughter shouts
You run over to what you see logan and your daughter playing. Not just any playing, but it was something beautiful you could watch all day. The smiles on there faces. Logans was absolutely priceless.
"BABYYYYY" Logan says as he picks you up he drops you into the pool and you push him in along too. He connects your lips to his. Feeling the sparkling energy.
"EWWWW MOMMY AND DADDY"

End of flashback

You decided to name your daughter after the name Logan wanted to name her. Rose. Rosalina.