party

you

it's the first time in a long time i'm going out to party... i've been busy with adult responsibilities i really haven't found time to have fun. luckily, tonight it's a free night. for once i have absolutely nothing to do. i have my friends raven and carmen getting ready with me to attend this party. we all compare outfits trying to wear something out of the ordinary.

"should i wear this" raven says as she holds up a tight black dress, revealing her flawless curves

"yes!" carmen and i shout at the same time as we all hype eachother up

carmen decides to wear a lace red dress revealing more of her chest... that's something new for her. she's gonna get all the guys in that fucking dress. she looks beautiful. i decided to wear a black lace dress revealing more of my chest than usual as well.

"WE LOOK FUCKING AMAZING" raven shouts as we head out the door into my jeep. we get in meeting the boys at the party.

a car ride and loud music later... we arrive. i park and we all head out. as i'm walking in i feel a pair of warm strong hands gripped on my waist. logan :)

"fuck..." he whispers in my ear

"what?" i asked innocently

"don't mess with me tonight. i'm on my best behavior aka the DD for the boys and i" logan replies

"aww you poor baby" i have to yell because the music booms out.

he grabs my hand and takes me away from the sound... raven and carmen decided to separate as well, we exchange goodbyes until we meet again. as i walk towards the drinks i pour myself 2 shots and drown them down. shit. we push through crowds of people  finally at a spot where we can hear each other

"you look soooo beautiful"

the words still hit me from this day.
either it's the alcohol
or
naw never-mind its definitely the alcohol.
i couldn't speak. i just wanted him.

i pushed my lips onto his, he kisses back immediately. i smile through our kiss, then pulling away. still smiling. we both smile taking in what just happened. we are both very low-key when it comes to affection .... well kissing... we don't do it often as it may seem weird. but we show a lot of physical touch with our hands instead of kissing. needless to say, we both needed it. but with that i wanted more all of the sudden. i wanted all of him.

"what's up with you tonight" logan suddenly asks

"the alcohol..." i couldn't help but to blame it. i'm tipsy but somewhat still able to think straight.

"you're very touch tonight. not like i am
complaining y/n" referring to my hands caressing his face.

it took the power in me to stay serious. but i couldn't. i was too happy on how fucking good our kiss felt. i simply just hug him, i felt my face heating up... completely controlling me. he rubs my back knowing exactly what just happened. i have these moments all the time. i cant help it. and he knows that. very well.

"wanna dance?" logan asks me softly

"hell ya" i say, he immediately grabs my hands softly going towards the loud music again.

"RAVEN. THERE SHE IS!" carmen screams drunkly... of course. carmen is carmen living her single life. i notice raven dancing with her boyfriend grayson. their movements are swift. but i can see the sexual tension they have. grayson, he's a good guy to her. i surely know he treats her well. hell i know that because she's CRAZY about him. i gaze my eyes back on logan. was he... checking me out? good gracious.

"logan?!" i say to snap him out of his trance

"huh? ya?" he replies with

i grab his hand dancing to the beat of the sound. all of us jumping up and down genuinely enjoying each other. i drown another shot from the table. everyone hyping me up. couldn't have asked for a better night. i feel myself waddling after that shot. it felt. amazing.

✯✯✯

15 votes and 5 comments!
IF YOU HAVENT READ MY BOOK "ITS YOU" YOU DEFINITELY SHOULD

if i wanted to i could make a second part... lmk if you would want a 2nd part 🥺

twitter:@breathinloges
instagram: @breathinloges

please read "it's you" my book if you haven't 💕💕💕💕💕