healing

your pov

for the past 3 months, logan and i have probably been in the best shape ever in our relationship. for me healing hasn't been easy. months before i developed lots of self hatred. i hated myself everytime i looked in the mirror. i even thought i looked distorted too. loving myself was not easy. logan had been super patient, because i had to break our relationship off due to this issue i had. i couldn't love him if i didn't love myself... but don't worry, we were still best friends. we still did everything for each other.

until one day i looked at myself in the mirror and immediately thought how beautiful i was. i may not be perfect, but hey... i love it!

i wake up with the biggest smile on my face, immediately looking to the right... where i see a peaceful man sleeping with little snores exiting his mouth. i get up to the mirror repeating the things i absolutely love myself, it's what i have been doing for the past couple months... i want to remind myself everyday i'm worth it!

i whisper things i admire about myself

"i love my eyes, they are absolutely beautiful and especially in the summer when they are shining to their fullest potential" i whisper once more to myself in the bathroom mirror

once i am done i see the sleeping giant is awake.. his hair all frizzed up, his face puffed up...

"hi baby" logan says as he hides his face in your chest, his breathing tickling you.

"good morning to you" i giggled

"so, what are we doing today?" logan asks

"whatever you would like log" i reply back

thought i'd write something more positive!
self love is important so make sure you love all of your beautiful selves
love you 😚

twitter: @cosmiccanseco
I WAS ALSO NOTICED ON THE MAV CLUB AND LOGAN WAS LIKE

"i love this fan account" MY HEART.