cramps

your pov

if i'm gonna be honest, today wasn't a good day at work. as i served the customers pain kept shooting through my stomach. i toughed it out all through the day but now i cant take it anymore. finally my shift at the cheesecake factory is over. i walk to the car, unlock it, then starting it up.

i step out of the car, another pain shot through me. thankfully i'm home. i see logan's car instantly knowing he's home. i walk in the house smelling something.... good? since when can this man cook? i walk further in the house he's baking cookies. chocolate chip cookies. my favorite.

"i noticed your mood swings the second you left this morning... so i made you cookies" he smiles

"thank you" you reply back softly instantly wanting to be near him

i burrow my head in his chest as he holds me. it was a moment of silence... but comfortable silence only because i was in so much pain. ALL day.

"hey... you okay?" logan asks

"no. not really if i'm gonna be honest"

"y/n look at me" he kneels down to your height. looking at me with concerned eyes

"bad day at work?" he questions

"if you could say that i guess" i respond back lazily, wanting to burrow myself back in his chest

"no no no, what's the matter?" he asks will a lace of worry in his tone

"alright. alright." i replied dryly

logan waits till you respond

"okay, fine. all fucking day i've been having cramps. i have been in PAIN all day!" i practically yelled out

"damn you never swear... that's how you know shit is going down" he laughs at you

"not funnyyyy" you said annoyed

"alright come here" he said as he lifts me up in his arms. as i felt a moment of relaxation for just one second.. the oven beeps. SHIT. fuck you oven.

"shit, i'm gonna yk get that.." he sets you down on the counter as he gets to the oven, taking the perfect looking cookies out.

i get off the counter, sneaking on the other batch of cooled down cookies, grabbing one in my mouth. drooling over the perfect crunch and chewy texture it had in my mouth. i grab another one not thinking twice basically shoving it in my mouth.

"damn y/n" he laughs

"i'm sorry!" i shout as i take yet another cookie, enjoying the taste.

"so that was the last batch.. let's go upstairs?"

"mhm" i hummed heading my way up the stairs. feeling yet ANOTHER cramp.

i bend down, groaning at the pain. logan places his hands on the small of your back, rubbing your back in a sense of comfort. i sucking it up i get up and go straight to the bed room. i go over to the closet grabbing one of logans hoodies and boxer shorts, changing into them. then logan walks in laying on the bed, already in his comfy clothes. i threw my work clothes in the hamper lazily and lay down on the bed.

we ended the night with logan and i cuddling which i didn't know how much i needed.

hope you enjoyed!

twitter: @cosmiccanseco
(if y'all need to reach me hehe)