Falling.

You and Logan have been really close since preschool. You moved to LA with him and were always his number one supporter. You did EVERYTHING together, from sleepovers, swimming, cuddling, you cry together, laugh together, and just always there for each other. Words couldn't describe how much you've fallen for him. But you pushed those feelings off to the side. You two have done so much that it's hard not to fall in love with this goofy man. Who treats women especially you, with his fullest respect. He always knew when you felt off, he could see right through you. You didn't even have to tell him how you felt because he knew how you felt. Except the fact you haven't told him you had feelings for him. You cried the nights he was to busy to come sleep over. Every time he did ask if you were okay, you always lied and said things like "sorry hormones" "I'm on my period" "not feeling well" and other things. You decide to call logan because you wanted him over for a Netflix night. You two NEEDED to catch up on "The Black Mirror". Logan got you hooked into that show and ever since you couldn't stop watching it. This was a perfect time to ask him, because you only watch that show TOGETHER. As you dial his digits you remember by heart you hear your phone ringing to your ears as you wait for him to pick up, you tap your fingers impatiently.
"hey" he says in his raspy voice
He must have taken a nap awww
"Hey, um do you wanna come over, and we can grab some snack? Kinda craving for some candy right now." You say
"Of course Y/N/N (your nickname)"
He loved when he called you Y/N/N. No one else ever called you I besides him and you liked it that way.
"Bye see you in a bit"
"Byeee" you hang up
30 mins later, you were out of the shower wrapped in a towel as you hear a knock on your door. You run up and get it. Logan has seen you in a towel before so it was no surprise to him. But the more you fell in love with him, the more insecure you felt.
"HEYY" he shouts
"HI! Let me go get dressed and let's get some snacks" you say
You head to your bedroom, while Logan sits comfortably on the couch on his phone. You change into Logan's sweatshirt he gave you and a pair of grey sweatpants he gave you. Lastly, you wrapped your hair into a messy bun and walk out of the room.
"Ready?" He asks
"Mhm" as he wraps his arms around your head and you two walk to the elevator. He presses the lobby floor as you sink down in your thoughts. I wish I could stand here forever. I love him. I want him. He smells so fucking good. I feel so safe. As logan snaps you out of your trans, you walk out of the elevator. He opens the door politely for you, a smile is plastered on your lips, like he can read your expression.
"Thank you"
"Always."
That was a different response, man he looks so good today.
As you walk on the chilly Hollywood boulevard, you and him walk into "Trader Joe's". He grabbed a cart and said.
"GET IN HERE"
"I can walk myselfffff"
"Pleaseeee, it's cute. Just 2 insane people here"
"Fine" You say as you hop into the cart
You tell him where to go and get all sorts of goodies. You insisted for you to pay but you were to slow by the time you had your credit card out, he was already swiping. He plants a smirk on his face. As you let out a giggle
Logan's POV
That fucking giggle. It makes me want to kiss her. She's the one I want. The one I want to marry, to have kids, to try new things. And look at her she's wearing my clothes.
"Logan?"
"Hello?"
"Logan"
I snapped out of my thoughts eventually
"Oh ya let's go"
"Aren't you a cute couple?" The cashier says
Her expression is motionless, you can tell she's embarrassed and to be honest it's adorable.
"No, sorry we aren't dating" I said awkwardly
"Not yet" I whispered to myself
Oh gosh I hope she doesn't hear
You can see the blush on her face, the purest look in her eyes. She really wants me, I can tell. I know her emotions. I know when things are wrong. I know it all.
Normal POV
The two walks out of the store with a bag full of goodies. As the walk back inside the apartment. You jump right on the couch. So does logan. You and Logan were connecting bodies. The closets you could be. It's a usual thing you two do, so it's no shocker.
"Holy shit its hot" you say
As you take off your hoodie you are left in your sports bra. You don't really mind, because he's seen you completely naked ONCE. He likes when you don't feel bad about yourself. He always says to your how he likes your figure. You put on black mirror as you slowly rest your head on his shoulder. Leaving Logan with a smile.
"Y/N I cant fucking take this anymore" he looks down. You find the television remote and pause the show.
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Y/N, you wouldn't fucking understand!" He raises his voice as he gets up from the once warm spot you had laying against to utter coldness.
"What's wring Logan?" You say trying to calm him down
"Y/N I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU, EVERY MOVE YOU MAKE, VERY POSSIBLE ACTION YOU DO. I WOULD DIE IF YOU CANT BE MINE ANYMORE" he takes a breathe why you're still in shock he's admitting this
"THERES ONLY ONE GIRL I WOULD LIKE TO SETTLE DOWN WITH, AND THAT GIRL WOULD BE YOU. FUCKING YOU Y/N. YOU MAKE ME GO CRAZY. I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT YOU. AND I CANT FORGET ABOUT YOU. YOUR THE REASON I STOPPED HOOKING UP WITH GIRLS OKAY?" He confesses as he takes short quick breaths.
"Logan, shhhhh breathe.." he sobs in your chest, you cradle him back and fourth
"I CANT LOSE YOU" he manages to escape
"Logan, I feel the same too... I've been lying to you this whole damn time... when I said those stupid excuses... I am in love with you Logan Alexander Paul" you say
"Kiss me. Kiss me NOW." He says hungrily
You don't pull in so he does. You feel sparks up in the air. His plump lips against yours as his wanting for you increases. He's careful with you. He hasn't kissed a single girl ever since he started falling for you. His soft kisses made you feel so alive.
"I'm in love with you y/n... please be mine.... please" he begs
"Of course goofball"
The night fills up with mini kisses throughout your Netflix binge, and eating every now and then.
This imagine is for chel. Ily
I got so soft omg 🥺
:) hope y'all enjoyed. Tried something new