Quit hiding our feelings

Recommend song: thought of you by Justin Bieber

Your pov

I wake up to the sound of rain pounding on my window. I roll and see my best friend Logan next to me, but knowing his boundaries he's not fully on my bed because he will think he's "squishing" me. The truth is I want him to be right next to me. I wanna be closer. Even though that is physically impossible. A big blonde body on the edge of the bed. One leg on my bed and one off the bed. Even if he's uncomfortable (I would be too) he looks at peace and so adorable. But we are nothing more than best friends. I see his eyes open, I immediately look away.

"Were you looking at me?" he says as if it's a urgent question in his raspy morning tone. I love his raspiness in his voice in the morning. We have sleepovers all the time so it's normal to him. But never to me. His eyes pin on mine as I begun to suddenly feel nervous. I think he can feel it, so his eyes soften.

"No, why would I wanna look at you" I defend myself innocently. Why does he have to look at me like that.. he seems suspicious. Yet so hot

"I saw you on your phone last night." He says in a teasing manner. but also blurting out wanting answers. Trying to test me. My face turns red knowing exactly what he is talking about.

"I saw those texts y/n you cant hide from me" he says in a honest tone. He emerges closer and closer to me. His lips just inches apart. I am craving for his lips, I am craving for his smooth skin on mine. He gets closer, getting you frustrated. With the last of the control you force out of your mouth.

"What texts Logan?" I said with full control and confidence. I want him so bad. My desires are nothing but him. The thought of him comes to mind. Again.

"You don't need to hide how you feel about me? We need to quit hiding our feelings" He says making sure he sounded reassuring.

"I saw those texts... how you actually feel about me... I feel the same way." He finishes off his sentence. I got shocked from his response.. he feels the same? How? Why? I'm worthless. He's leaving me thinking fuck.

"Logan-" you get interrupted by his lips on yours. Making sure he's on top of you. You didn't wanna pull away, you really didn't.

"Logan, relax" you state as you take a deep breath processing what he just did to you.

"Y/n I've wanted this for a long time" he admits to. You are so perfect... why does he want me?

"The thought of you gets stuck, I feel this energy when I'm around you Logan, I feel happiness. I never wanted to admit it because I didn't want to ruin what we have." I said. I see Logan all of a sudden smile. This boy.

"What?" I asked interrupting his what could have been thoughts.

"You think about me?" He exclaims, still with a prominent smile plastered on his face

"The thought of you Logan, I'm sick of hiding how I genuinely feel about you. I was holding back.. I'm sorry" I said. I tipped my head down but before my head was fully down his hands went to support my head, almost like he wanted to see me. He wanted to look into my eyes.

"I wanted to hear you say that out loud.. don't ever hide anything from me, I won't ever judge you" he exclaims. I can feel his warm gentle hands placed on mine. Rubbing them up and down with his thumb. This is exactly what I need.

Tried a new style of writing since I'm still experimenting...
comment what you think
I kinda like this one