Young love

You spent a lot of your time thinking, you've been stressed out about work lately. You've been thinking about how lonely you feel. You graduated from high school and all your friends are no longer with you. You miss them dearly, it's been a couple years and you manage to not be able to move on. You remember your past boyfriend Logan. You two won prom king and queen and did everything together. You just didn't know what love was until it's gone. You realized he was your only love. But then again that's your young and dumb self saying that, you push those thoughts away and walk into Starbucks. You orders the usual (your favorite drinks). You sit down and wait patiently for your drink until you see a familiar face. Coming towards your way, you ended on semi good terms but ever since you were out of Logan's life he started hooking up with girls again. You have no idea if he does that still to this day, but he looked pretty mature.
"Y/N?" He said
I forgot it was so attractive when he said my name, that was the only reason why I liked my name. He made certain words feel special. He told me I was his only love...
"Oh.. hey" you reply back
"Oh my gosh it is you!" He shouts
He gives you a warm embrace. You felt the missing piece of the puzzle come together. You felt this alive feeling you've never felt in a while. After Logan you did have a boyfriend, but he wasn't good to you. You flinched a little bit when he began to rub your back.
"so pretty.." Logan catches himself saying those words
"Did I say that out loud?" He questions
"Um.. ya" you blush
"You really are a gorgeous women now damn."
"Not bad yourself Logan" you say trying to play it cool
"You know, we really catch up sometime..." he says
"I miss you" he adds
He gives you a tight hug again, you felt so small compared to him. His muscles got bigger from the last him you saw him, jaw line was WAY more defined. But the smile on his face stayed to same. It never changed. The way you felt about him was no other, the only guy you could let yourself go on. And that's what you did right then and there. Young love it was, young love. I wouldn't blame me back then for falling for him. I just don't know why he picked me out of all the gorgeous women in the world. All you could think about is all the young love.
Happy 4th of July
Thank you for 200 reads overall I am so thankful :,)
Requests are appreciated