Parking lot

You and Logan have been dating for 1 year now. In honor of your 1 year, you two are doing what you did for your first date with him. The classic grabbing shitty hotdogs from the gas station and the drive in movies in the back of his pick up truck. You get dressed into sweatpants and his sweatshirt. It smells like him. Logan then walks into the room.
"You ready babe" he says
"You bet" you say with a smile
You two were both excited, because that was the night it changed it all. You get into the car and you blast the music. You sing the whole way to the gas station. You and Logan get out, he holds the door for you as you two enter the gas station.
"I'll get the hotdogs" you declare
"No, no no no precious, shitty hotdogs on me" Logan says
He knows he is WAYYY more dominant than you so he got his way of course. He pays for the food you two walk out. You both get into the car and you zoom off.
"What if I said I had my own little surprise in mind?" Logan asks
"Logannnn you know I hate surprises."
"Come onnnnnnn, it'll be fine" Logan says reassuringly
As you pull up, you see an empty parking lot. With a blinking "Walmart" sign. This boy. You two get out, he grabs your small fragile hand. And the other on your waist. You two were the only people in this parking lot. He begins to move you calmly and swiftly back and fourth. Slow dancing. You put your head on his chest. You feel the speed of his chest, each precious little heartbeat.
"You're still nervous?" You ask
"When I'm around you" he says
"When I am with you, even if we aren't saying anything I am just happy you are in my presence. You make my beating heart come back to life. It used to not beat the same.. but when I met you, it started beating again." Logan finishes his sentence off
You don't say anything but you give a small kiss on the lips. But logan left his lips there. His smile is so pure. You couldn't stop looking at the smile you've created. You made him smile. You made the one and only Logan Alexander Paul smile.
"Your breath smells like hotdogs" you laughs
"I know isn't that sexy?" He asks
"Mhm, it sure is"