{8}

Delilah spent the night, so she sat outside with me as we waited for the bus. "I'm glad we became friends over night, I was scared no one in your family would like me." Delilah said. "I understand, I'm kind of scared to meet my boyfriend's family tomorrow." I confessed. "It's not as hard as it seems. Is it your first Boyfriend?" She asked. I calmly nodded as I pulled up a photo of me kissing Tyler's cheek. She smiled at the picture. The bus pulled up and I saw Tyler waving to me in the window. "Speaking of Tyler." I laughed as I got up with my bag. I had Tyler's jacket in my hand. "I'll see you later." I laughed. She nodded and got up to walk inside. I climbed into the bus and sat down next to Tyler.

"Hey, love." He said before hugging me. "Hey, Ty." I joked and laid my head on his chest. I handed him his jacket. "Keep it, it looks better on you." Tyler says before kissing the top of my head.

•••

As everyone was talking in the meeting, there was a honk outside. "I hate this guy." Garvin groans before walking outside, all of us following. We walk out there and Garvin and this guy start arguing. "Who's this?" I ask Dylan. "He's a rich guy here in Malibu, he donates a lot to the junior rescue." Dylan answers. I nod and move so I'm next to Gina. "Apparently he's a rich guy who donates a lot to junior rescue." I tell her. She nods and watches everything go down.

The guy takes the tarp off to reveal four sea-jets. Every single pod gasps. Tyler runs up right as Garvin says we can't take them. "We can't take them? What do you mean!" Tyler excitedly said as he touched them. "You can't decline donations, I suggest we do a sea patrol!" The guy exclaimed. Tyler happily smiles and returns to us. Garvin and him continue arguing for a while before Garvin finally agrees.

•••

Eric and Lizzie couldn't get their permission slips signed, so they had to stay out for training. It sucked without all of us.

"I'll be back, I have to find the book for this." Dylan says. "I'll help." I said. She nodded and we walked away from Gina, Tyler, and the Sea-Jet.

As we opened the storage room, I saw a stack of books. We walked over there first and looked for it. I reached up for the largest book and it fell onto my wrist. I screamed as it hit. "You okay?" Dylan asked. "No, but I think I found it." I said, clutching my wrist to my chest. "Should we call your mom?" She asked. "No, I should be okay by tomorrow. I'll go hang out with Lizzie and Eric." I said. She softly nodded as I walked out. I softly cried as I walked because of the pain, but eventually got over it as I approached them. They noticed me walking up with tear stained cheeks. "What did Tyler do?" Lizzie asked. "Tyler didn't do anything. He was in a totally different room when it happened." I laughed.

"Oh, then what happened?" Eric asked. "A book fell on my wrist, which means I can't compete tonight." I said. "Cool! You get to hang out with us!" Lizzie exclaims. I nod and watch whatever they were doing.

After a few minutes, Dylan ran up to us. "We're screwed. Tyler and Gina are missing with the sea-jet, and now we have no one to compete!" Dylan exclaims. Eric starts sweating profusely. "Eric? You okay?" I ask. "I lied! My permission slip is signed!" Eric confesses. Lizzie's face drops.

"Perfect! Come on we have to train you!" Dylan said before pulling Eric away.

•••

Gina and Tyler were still missing after about an hour. I was starting to get extremely worried.

"What if they got hurt?" I asked Lizzie as we sat at the jet ski game. "I doubt they got hurt, they're both lifeguards, they're okay." Lizzie softly said. I slowly nodded and bit at my fingernails. "Time for the sea patrol competition!" Garvin yelled. Eric ran out and Lizzie went running to see. I stayed back and worried.

A sea-jet came flying to shore, and I immediately recognized my boyfriend driving it. "That's Tyler and Gina!" I exclaimed, mostly to my self. Tyler hopped off and ran over to me. He immediately engulfed me in a hug.

"Please never let me get stuck with Gina again!" He exclaimed. "Hey!" Gina exclaims. Tyler laughs as he pulls away. "You're just mad because you freaked out." Gina smirked. "You said you wouldn't tell anyone!" Tyler pouts. I ignore their arguing and laid my head on his chest, watching the competition. We watched as Eric quickly sped up, taking his place as first place. "Yes!" I screamed as the buzzer sounded.

All three of us and ran towards the water where Dylan was. "That was awesome!" I exclaimed. She looked over and caught Tyler's eyes. She quickly reprimanded the two of them, and then continued cheering for Eric. "What did I miss?" Eric says beside us.

"What are you doing?" Dylan exclaims. "That's not me." Eric smirks before pointing to whoever was on the sea-jet. The person takes their helmet off to reveal Lizzie.

"Lizzie!" We exclaimed as she ran over to us. "That was amazing!" Tyler says. "Thank you!" Lizzie smiled.

•••

I sat in the isle this time during the ride home. "Gina! Do you want any chocolate?" I asked. She excitedly nods her head and turns around. We kind of sit in a circle. Vooch was using the bathroom, so the bus had yet to move.

Tyler grabbed my waist and gently picked me up. I furrowed my eyebrows as he moved so he was under me. He placed me on his lap so he was in the conversation. "I felt left out." He pouted. I laughed and handed Gina her piece of chocolate. She smiled at me and ate it while Lizzie and Tyler laughed at a joke Eric made. "You guys excited for family day tomorrow?" Tyler asked.

"Kind of." Lizzie shrugged, and didn't say anything else. "My moms not going to be able make it." Gina says. "I'm sorry." I softly said. "It's okay, I don't mind. Maybe next year." She says. I nod and turn to Eric. "I sure am!" He grins. "I'm nervous because I'm meeting Callie's dad." Tyler confesses. "He's not my bad, it's my oldest brother that you should worry about." I calmly told him as I laid my head on his shoulder. "I thought you only had one brother." Tyler nervously said. "No, my oldest brother went to college, and he's coming home tonight for summer break." I said. Tyler nervously nodded.