{55}

Tyler pulled into the driveway with everyone in tow. Lizzie, Eric, and Gina were sitting comfortably in the back seat of his truck. My small legs skipped to the truck with a bright smile on my face. "Hey!" I greeted as I got into the truck. "Hey! Good morning!" Everyone greeted. "Morning." I beamed before kissing Tyler's cheek and returned to my seat. "You look nice." Tyler smiles as the three of them talk in the back. "Thank you, you do too." I smiled before turning to my friends in the back.

"Okay! Let's compare classes!" I exclaimed as I pulled my schedule out of my binder on top. We all compared classes since we were still in my driveway.

"We all have lunch together." Eric points out. "Lizzie, Gina, and I have World History and English honors together. Tyler and I have little to none classes together, but it works. It's all the fun classes." I sighed. "How many classes do we have together?" He asked as he glanced at my schedule. "Two." I replied. "Damn, I'll still walk you to class though." He shrugged before started the truck and pulling out of the driveway.

"They seriously put Callie and I in all the same classes except Theater." Gina laughs. "I have theater with her!" Eric exclaimed. "Yes!" I exclaimed as I high fived him.

Tyler pulled into the school. I sighed as I saw one of my old friends, the only reason we stopped being friends is because they got really popular and I got left behind.

Jokes on them, I have a boyfriend and they don't. All of us climbed out of the truck and met up at the front. Tyler's hand slid into mine as we started to walk. "Why is everyone staring?" Gina asks as we walked past my old friends.

"Callie's back at school, they're not used to it. Plus she had a glow up." Eric laughs. I nodded as we walked towards our lockers. Conveniently, all the girls lockers were near each other's. The guy's lockers were a little down the hall. "I'll be back, buttercup." Tyler kisses my cheek before walking down the hall. I nod and open my locker. We all set our things up in our locker and decorate it to match our personalities.

The 5 minute bell rang through the whole school as Tyler and Eric approached us. "M'lady!" Tyler jokes as he holds his hand out for me. I giggled as I took his hand into mine. "Bye!" Eric and Lizzie exclaims as they walk in the separate direction. We waved as they disappeared from sight.

"And this is your stop." Tyler laughs as Gina walks in. "I'll see you later. I love you." I softly said before kissing his cheek and walking in.

•••

"Heyo!" I greeted as I sat down at the lunch table. "Hey, Callie." Gina greets. Everyone follows suit as I look around the table. "Where's Tyler?" I asked. Eric pointed to the line. My tall boyfriend was messing around with his friends. I chuckled before turning to everyone.

"How's everyone's classes going so far?" Lizzie asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. "It's been amazing!" Eric exclaimed. "It's been pretty good, I don't have any problems so far." I smile. "Me too! I've had a total blast so far." Gina agreed as Tyler sat down beside me. "Hey guys." Tyler greeted.

"Hey!" I smiled along with everyone else before gently kissing his cheek and turned back to everyone else. "You guys know the popular group? They invited me to a party already!" I exclaimed. "That's amazing, Callie." Gina smiles. I could tell something was wrong, so I tried to get it out of her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I glanced around at everyone at the table. Everyone seemed so upset and confused. "It's nothing." Gina shrugs. "I can ask them to invite you guys too?" I asked, trying to make them happy. "No, they invited you, Callie. Not us." Tyler sighed. "I don't have to go?" I softened my eyes as I looked at my best friends.

First day and everything was going downhill.

"No, it's okay." Eric and Lizzie softly smiled. "Callie! Over here!" Megan, the girl who asked me to the party, called over. I shook my head and stayed where I was. I wasn't leaving my best friends upset. "I'm staying here." I sighed as I laid my head on Tyler's shoulder.

The bell rang, which made everyone at the table get up and walk away. I sighed and followed all of them.

•••

It's was finally the weeken, and it was finally the day of the party. The group distanced their selves from me, and it hurts.

I snuck out the window and walked down the street to where the party was being held. My hand knocked on the door as I arrived. The party was across the street from Tyler's house, but I decided to stay at the party. The door flung open to reveal Megan. "Hey, Callie!" She greeted as she hugged me. She reeked of perfume, but I hesitantly hugged her back.

"Hey, Megan." I greeted as we pulled away. She pulled me inside behind her and towards the kitchen. "Want something to drink?" She asked as she gestured to all the alcoholic drinks along the island. "No, I'm okay." I said as I looked around the crowded house. "Oh, come on! You should have a drink!" She exclaims. "No, I'm serious. I don't like to drink." I said.

"Fine." She gave up before looking around the crowded house. "Oh! Come on! Let's go introduce you to some boys! You need a boyfriend!" She exclaimed as she pulled me over to some guys. "I have a boyfriend!" I exclaimed as I pulled my wrist away from her grasp. "Who!" She smiles as she pulled me towards the dance floor. "Tyler Gossard." I said before stopping by the couch. "Cute. Anyways, dance with me!" She exclaimed as she started dancing. The song was way too catchy for me to resist to dance to. "There you go!" She exclaimed as I swayed my hips to the music.