{46}

•••Tyler•••

"Why does everyone keep saying that? I don't think it will be alright for a while! I'm in love with him, and he completely hates me!" Callie exclaimed. I don't hate her, in fact I'm still in love with her.

I didn't mean to intrude, but I came here to apologize and hopefully make everything right. None of them realized I was there, so I tried to sneak away. I never wanted to invade their privacy, so I snuck away. After successfully leaving, I ran to the lake Callie brought me to a few weeks ago. My feet led me to the edge of the dock. I sat down on the pier before taking my shoes off and dangling my feet over the water.

I never meant to break her heart. The girl that was at the tower is just a friend of mine from middle school that's in town for the summer, but I'm starting to reconsider my friendship with her.

Why was I so rude to Callie during work? I treated her like trash the whole day, and I felt terrible for it.

A twig breaking behind me made me jump, which almost made me fall into the water. I flipped around to see a small figure lurking in the trees. "Who's there?" I shouted. The figure emerged to reveal Callie.

"Oh." I relaxed when I saw her. "Sorry, I didn't know you were here." She apologized. "No, it's okay. I shouldn't be here. After all it is your spot." I softly said as she approached me on the dock. She nervously sat down next to me.

"Can I ask you a question?" She softly asked. I glanced over at her and nodded. She didn't look at me, but I can see the glare of the moon reflecting off the water in her usually bright blue eyes. It only made me fall more in love with her, if that's even possible.

"Why do you treat me like crap at the beach, but at home you treat me like a princess?" She asks. "I don't know why I treat you like trash at the beach, but I need to stop it. You're one of the most important people in my life and I ruined it because of my jealousy. I'm such a screw up." I sighed as I pulled my knees up to my chest. "You're not a screw up." Callie sighs. "Yes I am." I said. "Yeah, okay you are, but you still care for all your friends. Please, don't treat them like crap just because we broke up. They don't deserve it. And please, don't bring that girl back to the tower." Callie says.

"You mean Kennedy? She's just a friend. I don't see her like that, and I don't want to be her friend anymore. She treated you like crap just because you were upset over something I did." I sighed. Callie slightly nodded as she looked out over the lake again.

"How can you not like her? She's beautiful?" Callie asked before looking at me again. "Not as beautiful as you," I paused, shocked I had enough courage to even say that. Callie gently smiled before turning her attention to the water. "Plus her personality is plain. It's like a soggy piece of bread." I said. Callie laughed for the first time in forever.

I turned my whole body so one leg was on the deck and the other one was dangling so I could face Callie, even if she didn't want to look at me. Callie looked over at me after a few moments. Her blue eyes shined in the moonlight, even if they were dull. She looked beautiful in the moonlight, scratch that. She looked like a goddess in the moonlight.

My eyes flicked down to her lips, her eyes looked like it did the same. Her eyes fluttered close as I leaned in, my eyes followed suit.

After many long days, I finally felt her lips on mine again. Our lips moved in sync. Her arms looped around my neck as she kissed me. My hands came up and roamed her sides before coming to a stop on her waist. My tongue slid across her soft bottom lip. She opened her mouth to let me have more access.

Our heads tilted to get a better angle. The two of us pulled away from a lack of air, but we stared into each other's eyes. "I really hope this is the last time I'm ever asking you to be my girlfriend." I sighed as I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. The bright blue eyes slowly replaced the dull grey-ish eyes. Callie slowly nodded before kissing me again.

I savored the moment while it lasted.

"Do you want to come back to my place?" Callie asked against my lips. I smirked as I nodded before gently pressing my lips against hers. She smiled against my lips before standing up. I followed her before running back to her house.

The two of us climbed onto the roof and towards her window. She pushed her window open and slipped inside. I snuck in right after her.

Callie smiled before closing the window. She jogged over and locked her door. As she locked it, I snuck behind her and kissed her soft neck. "Ty, please don't leave a mark. I don't want to explain to my parents I had a boy up here after curfew." Callie giggled as she turned around to face me. She hooked her arms around my shoulders and pulled me into her. My hands rested on her hips as she pulled me into a deep kiss.

After a long make out session, Callie started tugging on my shirt. This was a sign she wanted it off. I smiled against her lips before pulling away and pulling my shirt off. She smiled before pulling me into a kiss again. "Jump." I muttered against her lips. She nodded and jumped. My hands lowered to her thighs and pressed her against the door. Her small legs wrapped around my waist.

Not breaking the kiss, I made my way to the bed before lowering the both of us onto it.