{47}

•••Callie•••

"Ty, you have to leave. I don't want to explain to my family that I had a boy up here when they think I'm not in a relationship." I explained as we laid in my bed. My fingers traced imaginary figures on Tyler's bare chest while his fingers gently ran up and down my bare back.

"I know, buttercup. But I want to stay here with you." He pouts as I rest my chin on his chest so I can look up at him. "Five more minutes?" I asked. He beamed and nodded before kissing my lips again. I pulled away with a smile on my face before laying my head on his chest again. My fingers continued drawing random shapes as he enjoyed each other's company.

5 minutes came faster than I hoped. "Bub, we both have to be up early. You should head home and get some sleep." I softly said. "You should get some rest too, baby." Tyler says as I move away so he can get out of my bed. He slides the blankets to reveal his naked body. He gets out of my bed and gets dressed in his pajamas.

"I love you." I told him as laid my head against the pillow while watching him get dressed. "I love you too. Sleep well, beautiful." Tyler says as he finished. He walked over and kissed my head before grabbing his phone off my nightstand. "I'll see you in the morning. I'll tell my mom when she wakes up about us." Tyler says as he nears my window. I nodded as he opened my window. "I'll tell my mom. We'll have to tweak the story though. My mom doesn't like me sneaking out. Our story should be that we made up over face time." I said.

Tyler agreed as he snuck out the window. "I love you!" He exclaimed before closing it. I smiled to my self as I laid on my back and stared up at the ceiling, living in my dreams.

•••

My door flying open and someone walking into my room woke me up. I clutched the blanket to my chest and tried to adjust my eyes. My eyes adjusted to see my mom collecting clothes to wash. "Callie, why are your pajamas all over the floor?" She asks as she realized I'm awake. "I woke up in the middle night and changed into something more comfortable." I lied. "Why is your shirt by the door but your bottoms by the bed?" She questioned. "I was half asleep, I don't know mom." I lied again.

She looked at my with a suspicious expression on her face before collecting all my dirty clothes she wanted to wash and leaving my room, closing the door behind her. I jumped up and ran towards my closet. I threw on my uniform and everything I needed before running downstairs. The door to the bathroom was open, so I walked in and brushed my teeth and hair before closing the door and using the bathroom.

After I cleaned up, I joined everyone in the kitchen. "Good morning everyone!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a bowl and Reese's Puffs. "Woah, you're cheery today. I'm glad you got over that break up." Ryland says from the Island. "That is because Tyler and I made up and talked everything out over FaceTime." I said as I poured the cereal into the bowl before reaching into the fridge and getting the milk and pouring it. "I'm glad you guys worked everything out." My mom and dad smiled. "Me too." I smiled as I grabbed a spoon and dug into my cereal.

•••

After I cleaned up after breakfast, I ran outside to catch the bus. Vooch pulled up and I ran onto the bus. "What's got you so excited?" Gina asks as I sit down next to Tyler. Everyone's shocked that we're even sitting next to each other. Tyler kisses my head as I go to say something to Gina. "Finally! You guys are back together!" Lizzie laughs. "Thank god, Tyler was really getting on my nerves with his attitude." Gina rolls her eyes. "Trust me, me too." I laughed. "I'm sorry guys, I'll be much better." Tyler apologizes. Eric cheers with Lizzie as we drive to Malibu.

Gina plugs her ear buds in while Eric and Lizzie talk loudly to them selves. Tyler leans over and kisses me as Vooch drives. "I had fun last night." He whispers as we break away. "I did too. We should sneak around more often." I joked. He laughed before kissing my lips and slipping his arm around my shoulders. He pulled away and looked out the window. I laid my head on his chest as I watched the cars go by.

•••

The five of us were sitting at lunch, just casually talking when Dylan and Logan run up to our table. "Captain meeting. It's very urgent." Dylan exclaims. I quickly nod as I stand up. "I'll be back, some time later today!" I exclaimed before kissing Tyler's cheek before running behind Dylan and Logan. We run into HQ and sit down in the tables. The guys stare at us, dumbfounded. "What?" I questioned. "Nothing, you guys just zoomed in here." Roger laughed.

"Anyways, the turtles are hatching soon, and we need to protect them. Tower one is the closest to them, so you will mainly be the ones watching it. But first, we need to move some new equipment into the storage containers and move old things out." Roger orders. We all nod as we listen. "Towers one through 8 will move things in, while 9-18 will move things out. There is more stuff in there then there is to move in." Roger says. Everyone nods as he leads us to the new equipment. There was new life jackets, new everything basically.

Towers 1-9 started unpacking everything and putting it in neat piles while the other towers moved things out. All of us girls jumped onto the truck and passes new boxes to the guys who placed them on the ground. I quickly pulled my curly brown hair into a ponytail and returned to work.