{34}

Roger gathered all the captains in the meeting room. The three of us girls sat down on a table. The guys piled into seats in the back while the girls sat up front. "I will be passing out uniforms. You can give them to your pod next time you see them." Roger says as he gestures to the bags on a separate table. We all look at them and nod before turning back to him. "But first, I want to pass out keys for vehicles. The ones you weren't allowed access to at first." Roger nods as he grabs a ring of keys before passing them out.

After that, Roger finally passes out the bags. He passes me a bag before dismissing the girls. The three of us walk to our towers. "You guys got tower one!" Logan cheered. "Yeah! You got Tower 2, so at least we can take a short drive to each other's." I shrugged. Dylan nodded. She was in tower 3.

"I'll see you guys later!" I exclaimed as we neared my tower. They nodded as I climbed up to the deck. "I got your guys uniforms." I smiled. Everyone cheered. I opened the bag and handed everyone their uniforms. Tyler's was just like his from last years.

"Hey!" My family greeted below. I looked down after handing Tyler the bag. "Hey!" Everyone greeted. "So, we were thinking of having a celebration party at our house tonight? Is everyone's parents okay with it?" My dad asked. "Yeah, I'm always at your guys anyways." Tyler nods. I scoot towards Tyler as he wraps his arms around me from behind. "I'll go find my mom and ask." Lizzie laughs. Eric nods and follows behind her. We looked at Gina.

"My moms fine with it." She says as she looks up from her phone. Tyler kisses my cheek before pulling away. "I'm going to put my uniform on in our private bathroom." He smiled before disappearing inside.

He reappears a few moments later in his new uniform. "Happy anniversary." He whispered in my ear. I smiled up at him.

"Happy anniversary." I giggled before gently kissing him.

•••

Lizzie and Eric's parents both said they were able to go, so all of us rode home in the bus together. "You guys killed it out there today." I said as I sat down. Everyone smiled and cheered.

"We wouldn't have been able to do it without you." Eric smiles. "Awe, Guys!" I smiled as I felt Tyler's hand on my thigh. Vooch pulled away from the beach and drove towards my house.

"I'm really glad you guys are together again, I don't know what I'd do with my best friends always fighting." Lizzie says. Gina and Eric agrees. "I'm glad we're back together again too. Those couple of weeks without you sucked." Tyler said. I looked over at him before hugging him tightly.

"Me too." I softly said into his neck. He lifted me onto his lap as he moved to the aisle so we could all talk without leaving anyone out.

•••

"Heyo!" I shouted as the six of us walked into the house. Everyone greeted us as we sat down on the couch. Tyler's hand immediately grabbed mine and relaxed against the couch. My head landed on his chest as I handed Gina the remote.

The six of us just hung out for the night. I had a total blast.

•••

After everyone left, I joined my parents in the kitchen. "Hey!" I smiled as I sat down. They put the cake in the fridge.

"Hey!" My dad smiled. "So, is there any chance you can take a break from lifeguarding for a weekend?" My mom asked. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Depends on if I can find someone to cover for my pod." I answered. She nodded.

"Well, it's your grandpa on your dad's side birthday next weekend. We wanted to surprise him because we haven't seen him in awhile." My mom explained. I picked up my phone. "Let me text Roger and see if he can find someone to take my pod or just check on them often." I said. They both nodded and continued doing their tasks.

Roger texted back pretty much instantly.

"He said he can have Logan check on them. But he trusts Tyler and the pod too." I nodded. "When do we leave?" I asked. "Tomorrow night." My dad answered. I nodded. "I'm going to pack and group face time the pod." I said before retreating up the stairs.

I called everyone on my iPad and waited for them to answer. Gina answers first and everyone else joins in.

"Hey!" Everyone greeted as I opened my suitcase. "Don't tell me you're running away to a different country again." Eric joked. "Wait what?" Tyler said. I looked back right as soon as he looked down at the phone. He must have been playing video games and wasn't paying attention when he answered.

"No, but my parents just decided to tell me about how we're visiting my grandpa for the weekend because it's his birthday. They live in North Carolina, which is where I lived until I moved here when I was like 10." I explained.

"Awe, come on. I just got you back." Tyler jokingly groans. "Shut up Tyler." Gina laughs. Moon was laying peacefully on my bed as I packed. "Well, what are we going to do without a captain?" Lizzie asked. "I texted Roger a few minutes ago and he said he can have Logan check on you guys but he trusts Tyler and the pod." I shrugged. Everyone nodded.

"When do you leave?" Gina asked. "Tomorrow night." I softly said as I threw in some of Tyler's hoodies. "Alright, So were hanging out tomorrow before you go." Gina nods. "Airplane or are you driving down there?" Eric and Lizzie asked. "Airplane." I nodded. Everyone nodded as I continued to pack.

After deciding I was finished, I brought my iPad to my bed and set it up so it was facing me as I turned my TV on and selecting the flash.

The six of us stayed up late talking and just hanging out.