{49}

Tyler and I parked in an abandoned Walmart's parking lot and sat in the backseat as we ate. I didn't eat as much as I usually would, but I tried. "You okay?" Tyler asked as I put my food on the console in front of me. "I'm not really hungry." I sighed. "I know, buttercup. But you have to eat something. You had like two bites of your sandwich and maybe four fries." Tyler says, obviously concerned. "I know, bubba. But I promise, I'm not hungry." I gently smiled. Tyler softly nodded before putting his empty boxes down and hugging me from the side. I leaned into his body and relaxed.

"Thank you." I softly said as I stared at the radio in front of us. "For what?" Tyler asks. "Taking care of me. If you weren't my boyfriend, I don't know where I would be right now." I sighed. Tyler pulled away and guided my chin to look at him with his index finger. "We would definitely be together." Tyler promises before gently kissing my lips. My hand came up and rested on his cheek as we kissed. He gently pushed us back so that we were laying on the backseat.

He hovered over me as we kissed. "Tyler, stop." I softly said as he placed his lips on my neck. Tyler pulled his lips away from my neck and looked into my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I want to, but I can't get my mind off my parents." I sighed as I played with the hair on the back of his neck. "That's Okay." Tyler says as he goes to sit up. I curse under my breath before pulling him back down. "Woah!" He exclaimed as he tried to steady him self.

"Forget it. I want to get my mind off of my parents." I said before kissing his neck. "Callie, you're not in the right mind state right now. Let's think about this on a later date." Tyler says as he attempts to stop me. "I'm perfectly fine. I promise." I said into his neck before leaving a mark. He let out a soft sound as I kissed his soft spot on his collar bone.

"Callie, I'm serious. I want to, but we're in a car and my parents are probably worried. Let's just get back to my place and think about it." Tyler says as he pulls away completely. I sheepishly nodded and climbed up front.

•••Tyler•••

Callie fell asleep in the car, so I carried her inside. "There you guys are! We were about to send a search party!" Roger exclaimed as I walked in. "Sorry, we started talking in the car and lost track of time. I'll pay attention next time." I told him before walking into my room.

I set Callie down on my bed before closing the door. "Callie, you have to change." I gently said as I woke her up. She groans before opening her blue eyes. "Fine. Can I borrow one of your shirts?" She sleepily asks. I smiled before walking into my closet and finding an older one I thought she would look cute in. Let's be honest, she looks cute in anything.

My hand reached out and handed it to her before I changed in my closet. "You good?" I asked. "Hm." I heard her say. My lips curled into a smile as I walked out and saw her face down on my bed with my shirt on. I crawled into bed beside her.

Callie slid into my arms before cuddling into my chest. "I love you." She murmured into my chest. "I love you, too. Sleep well." I said before kissing her head and attempting to fall asleep.

•••Callie•••

Warm breath on my neck woke me up from my amazing sleep. My eyes opened to reveal Tyler cuddled into my neck. I ran my fingers through his hair before grabbing my phone. It was raining outside, but I wasn't sure about Malibu.

Malibu was raining, which means no life guarding today. Dylan texted the group chat saying the beach is closed since it was raining. I sighed in content as the raindrops hit the window. Rain always calmed me down as a kid.

Tyler's snores stopped. His head perked up and looked up at me. "Hey, bubba." I smiled. "Hey, buttercup." He smiled as moved so he was laying above me. I intertwined our fingers under the blankets.

"I feel so much better today." I sighed as I cuddled closer to my boyfriend. "I'm glad." Tyler chuckled before wrapped me in his arms. My head rested on his chest. "Crap, I forgot about lifeguarding." Tyler said as he went to get up. "It got cancelled, it's raining in Malibu." I said. He relaxed and laid back down. He turned the TV on and searched for movies.

"I'm sorry about last night." I apologized. "It's okay." Tyler smiles as he chose a Disney movie. My mind doesn't connect with the movie, instead I thought about how I embarrassed my self last night in the car. "I embarrassed my self." I groaned. "Baby, you're okay. I don't mind." Tyler says before brushing hair away from my face.

"I got to admit something." Tyler says after a few moments of silence. I looked up at him and waited for him to continue.

"When I first started to like you, I told my mom everything. She basically knows how I fell in love with you." Tyler laughs to himself as he moved so he was sitting against the headboard. My lips curled into a smile as I watched my boyfriend's happiness.

"I told my mom about you too." I laughed before moving between his legs and scooting down so my head was on his lap. The door opened to reveal Roger. "Did you guys hear?" He asked. We both nodded. "Cool, Anyways. I'm running to do some paper work at HQ. Sasha, your mom, and the baby are going to have a girls day. You're welcome to join them." Roger laughs before closing the door and leaving. Tyler and I laugh as I get up. "I'm going to join them." I smiled before walking out the door.

•••

After we finished our nails, Tyler walked out of his room with damp hair. "Hey!" We all greeted. Tyler sits down beside me as he greets everyone. "We're making bracelets. You want to make one?" Diane asked. He smiled and nodded as he grabbed some beads and yarn to make our bracelets.

All of us make jokes as we make our bracelets. "I'm really glad we got a day off of lifeguarding. I needed that extra sleep." Tyler laughs. "Me too." I agreed.