{42}

"Hey!" I greeted as I bounced onto the bus the next day. Tyler got on right after me. I placed my bag behind Gina's seat and sat down next to her. "Hey!" Everyone greeted. I pulled my camera roll up and showed her pictures of Tyler with a face mask on. "That is possibly my favorite photo ever." She laughs.

•••

"So, what do you guys want to watch?" Gina asks as we sit on her bed. "To All The Boys I've loved before?" Lizzie asked. Gina and I shrugged as we looked through Netflix. "Have you guys seen Dumplin' yet?" I asked. "No, but I'm down to watch it." Gina says. "I haven't watched it yet, it seems good though." I told them. "We need snacks!" Gina exclaimed before jumping up and running towards the kitchen. Lizzie and I both spring up and follow her to the kitchen.

"I'll make the popcorn! Lizzie can you get the drinks? Callie can you get the candies from the pantry?" Gina asks. We both nod and get what she asked. After we got everything, we went back upstairs and got comfortable.

"Start the movie!" Lizzie exclaims.

•••

"So, what's the tea you were talking about last night Lizzie?" Gina asks after the movie ends. Lizzie looks up from her drink with a confused expression on her face. "Wasn't it about birth control or something?" Gina asks. My eyebrows furrowed as I realized what she was talking about.

"Oh, she found birth control in my bag when she was looking for snacks last night." I replied. "So I'm taking it you and Tyler have, you know." Gina says. I shyly nodded. "A couple times, yeah." I softly replied. "I want to ask my mom if I can go on it, that's why I brought it up. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable." Lizzie softly said. "Oh, well that makes a lot more sense." I laughed. She shyly nodded as she laughed. "Callie, your phone's blowing up." Gina laughs as she gestured to it on the night stand.

"It's probably Tyler sending me memes or something." I replied before grabbing it. After checking the messages, my theory was tested true.

"I was right." I laughed. "I'm really glad we're hanging out tonight. I needed this." Lizzie says. I put my phone down and turned back to them. "Why? What's up?" Gina asked. "Eric and I got in a fight last night. I don't know what to do, I'm scared it's literally going to break us up." Lizzie confesses. "I don't know anything about relationships, so I'm leaving this one to Callie." Gina jokes. Lizzie softly smiles.

"When Tyler and I get in an argument, I usually apologize by getting him a teddy bear or something that he really likes. Either that or we find out a time to sit down and talk about what happened, usually we make up." I smiled. I bet the boys were having the same exact conversation since they're also hanging out.

She softly nodded. "Thank you, I really needed a girls night." She smiled. "It's no problem!" Gina laughs as her door opens. Her older brother walks in as I lean over to grab my phone. "Do you guys want Chinese food? Megan and I are running out to grab some." He asks. "Yes!" We all exclaimed. He threw his hands up in surrender and laughed as he left with his girlfriend.

"We should have a karaoke party." Gina says as I put my phone down after going through all the relationship memes Tyler sent me. "I'm down." Lizzie and I both said. Gina nodded and got up to pull her karaoke machine out from her closet. "I have the exact same one!" I laughed.

"Who's going first?" Gina asks as she sets it up. "Lizzie can." I laughed. Lizzie cheered as she got up.

•••

"I'm having your baby! It's none of your business!" We all sang as we jumped around in Gina's room. The song ended a few moments later. "Harry Styles is beautiful." Gina says as she lays on her bed. We had just finished dinner, so we were all kind of tired. "I'm going to go brush my teeth." I told them before grabbing my things from my bag. They nodded before I went to the bathroom.

Around 5 minutes later, I returned with my hair into double braids and a retainer in. "I'm ready for bed." I yawned as I sat down on Gina's bed.

•••

"Bro no! Last night was possibly one of the best nights of my life!" I laughed as the three of us got on the bus. Eric wasn't on the bus yet, probably because he was at Tyler's. The three of us sat in the back as Vooch drove. Gina and Lizzie sat together, while I sat on the seat beside them. Since I took a shower at Gina's last night, I pulled my braids out and left it very curly. "I had a blast." Lizzie giggles as we pull up to Tyler's. The two boys run out of the house and get on the bus. "Hey, bubba. Hey, Eric." I smiled as the got on. Tyler sat down beside me as Eric sat down next to Lizzie. Hopefully they work everything out.

"Hey, Guys." Tyler smiles after he gets situated. "How was the sleepover?" I asked. "It was great, how was yours?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "A blast, we sang karaoke, watched movies, talked about relationships." Gina laughs. I nodded to show I agreed with her. Tyler smiles before pulling snacks out of his bag. "We got the snacks!" He exclaimed in a weird voice before handing them out. "I really worry about you, but then again life wouldn't be exciting without you." I giggled as he handed me Chocolate covered pretzels. "Thanks." I smiled up at him. He smiled before gently pressing his lips against mine.

•••

After the beach, Tyler and I went back to his house. I dropped my bag after taking my shoes off and collapsing onto his bed before pulling the bed sheets over me. "Can I take a nap?" I asked as he crouched down in front of me. "Of course, baby." He gently said before kissing my forehead. I sleepily nodded and closed my eyes. Tyler crawled into his bed behind me and held me close to his body.

"I love you, so much." He softly says. "I love you too, Bubba." I drowsily said before slipping into a deep sleep.