{14}

When I woke up, Tyler was still passed out. I collected my clothes and got in the shower. No one else was awake, so I figured I would take advantage of that and take shower.

Drying my hair with the towel, I looked at the large hickey on my neck. How was I going to hide this. There's no way my concealer was going to hide this. Sighing, I grabbed the container and opened it. Dabbing it on with my beauty blender, I attempted to cover it. Hopefully I won't get hit with a wave today.

The concealer took away some of the purple, but it didn't cover it completely. I groaned softly as I got frustrated with it.

My eyes watered as I stared at it. Nothing is working for me today. I dropped almost everything in the shower, I can't cover this, the days bound to get worse. Collecting my things, I walked back upstairs to see Tyler was awake. "You okay?" He asked as he swiftly jumped out of my bed and ran over to me. "No, nothing is working out for me today. The water wouldn't get warm, I can't cover this hickey you gave me, and I dropped almost everything in the shower." I sighed as I dropped my clothes off in my laundry basket. Tyler opened his arms for me and engulfed me. His warm skin immediately warmed me up from my freezing cold shower. "The day will get better, I promise." He softly says. I nod into his chest.

My door opens and in walks Reed. "What do you want Reed?" I asked as I pulled away. "I was coming to tell you the bus is on it's way." Reed shrugs and walks out. Tyler pulls away and gets his clothes to get dressed. "I'll go get us some pop tarts or something for us to eat on the bus." I shrugged as I closed the door behind me. I made my way downstairs. Opening the cabinet, I grabbed two s'mores pop tarts and my bag from the tower with Tyler's hoodie that I left downstairs yesterday. Tyler bounces downstairs with everything the brought with him. He hands me my phone while he puts his bag over his shoulder. My mom and dad enter the living room. "Good morning! You two heading out?" My dad asked. I nodded and turned so he couldn't see the hickey. "Yes sir, thank you for letting me stay." Tyler nods as my dad nears. "It's no problem, you are welcome to stay whenever." My dad's smiles and shakes Tyler's hand before leaving for work. I let out a sigh of relief as my mom laughs at me. "He's going to find out some way, honey." She laughed. The bus honked outside.

"I'll see you later mom." I said before kissing her cheek. "Have fun you two!" She said. "Have a good day, Mrs. Evans." Tyler says before I lead him outside. We get on the bus and sit down behind Gina.

"I'm taking it he spent the night?" Gina smirks. Everyone looks at us. "Yeah, he didn't want to deal with a crying baby." I said as I passed Tyler the pop tart. Gina looked at my neck. "Your neck says otherwise." Gina laughs. "Hey! That happened during the party before we got to her house!" Tyler defends. "Just leave her alone." Tyler says. I take a bite of my pop tart. "Does anyone want my other pop tart, I'm not hungry." I said as I slipped Tyler's lifeguard hoodie on. "I'll take it!" Eric exclaimed. I passed him it and laid my head on the window.

•••

We finally arrived at the beach to see Dylan talking to her mom. Spencer and Logan we're walking away from them. "Those aren't my friends." Dylan says, pointing to them walking away. She smiled as she sees us. "They are." She points as we near. Tyler laces our fingers as we greet each other.

"This is Tyler, Gina, Callie, Eric, and Lizzie." Dylan introduces. I wave with my free hand. "Oh, so you're the Tyler?" Her mom asks as I let go to scratch my eye. "I'm the Tyler, like the one you talk about at home?" He questions. "Let's just go set up." Dylan covers as she looks at Tyler with a smirk and skims over him. Is she serious? I love Dylan, but is she seriously checking my boyfriend out right in front of me. "Babe, do you by any chance have my phone?" Tyler asks me. "Uh, I thought you had it?" I asked. "I put it in your bag during the ride." He answers. "Then you know I have your phone." I laughed as I pulled my bag off my shoulders and looked for his phone. I finally found it and I handed it to him.

"Oh! So you two are together?" Her mom asks. We both nod as Dylan looks down. "Good for you guys, well, I'm going to go." She says before walking to her car. "It was nice meeting you!" We all exclaimed. She waved before getting in and driving away.

"You guys, I think Dylan likes Tyler. I don't blame her, do you see him?" I confessed as we walked into the locker room. "I don't know, Callie. Maybe she sees him as a brother?" Gina shrugs. "I don't know, did you see the way she looked at him when her mom said, 'Oh so you're the Tyler?' What if she does like him? What if Tyler leaves me for her?" I mumbled. "Callie, Tyler is in love with you. He would never leave you for someone else, especially our captain. Like is that even allowed?" Lizzie said, placing her hand on my shoulder. "Probably." I shrugged as we exited the locker room. Tyler and Eric were waiting for us with Dylan. "We got called up to Garvin's office." Tyler says. I nod and follow behind them as we walk.