{38}

After lifeguarding the next day, I went home and got ready for a movie night at Tyler's place. His mom said I can barge in whenever I wanted, so that's exactly what I did. "Bubba!" I called as I walked in. "Hey, Callie." Diane said from the couch. "Hey, other mom." I smiled before walking into Tyler's room. He was asleep on his bed. After placing my bag by the door and closing it, I laid down beside him. He was so calm when he was sleeping.

After I scrolled through Instagram and things, I felt Tyler move and wrap his arms around me before pulling me close to him. He nuzzled his head into my neck and softly snored. "Hey, I'm running out to get dinner since it's kind of late with Sasha-. Awe!" Tyler's mom said as she walked into the room.

Tyler's snores only got softer. "Is he okay?" She asked. "I'm not sure, he doesn't really snore this soft very often." I told her, trying to keep him asleep. "Oh! When he usually snores really soft it means he's getting sick." Diana says. I slowly nod and run my fingers through his hair.

"Well, I'll pick up some medicine at the store and some dinner. We'll be back!" Diana says before exiting the room with the baby and Sasha. She closes the door behind her as I turn Tyler's TV on. After I clicked on Netflix, Tyler's snores stopped. His head came out of my neck and looked around the room. "Hey, bubba." I smiled up at him. He looked down at me with sleepy eyes. "Hey." He softly said before kissing my cheek and looking at the TV. "What do you want to watch?" I asked him.

He shrugged and looked through the options. "You started watching Supernatural?" I asked as I saw it in his continue watching. "Yeah, I know it's one of your favorites so I started to watch it." He softly said as he searched for something we haven't seen yet. "We can watch Supernatural, I don't mind." I told him. He nodded as he scrolled back up to Supernatural and clicked on it. "How'd you sleep?" I asked as it started playing. He shrugged as he laid down beside me.

"It was actually pretty good, but I feel weird." He said. "Your mom thinks you're getting sick. Your snores were really soft." I softly said as I pushed his hair out of his face. "I hope not." He groaned as I laid my head on his chest. His hand came up and ran his fingers through my hair. "Where's my mom?" He asked. "She went to get dinner and medicine with Sasha and the baby." I replied. I could feel that he nodded.

"I love you." Tyler said as I started to drift off to sleep. "I love you, too." I softly said as I closed my eyes.

•••

I woke up to talking by the doorway. "I don't know if he's sick or not, but I hope he's not. Was he acting weird today?" Diana asked. "A little, I just thought he had a lot on his mind." Roger says. I move so the back of my head was facing them, but Tyler's arm was still around my waist. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was kind of hard.

Tyler moved a couple seconds later and basically holding me from behind. I had no clue if he was awake, so I tapped on his finger that was under the blanket and on my side. He tapped back immediately.

"I'll take his temperature, you can go and work." Diana tells Roger. The door closes and I hear footsteps near us. Tyler groaned and pulls me closer to him. "Tyler, let the poor girl go for two seconds." Diane laughs as she attempts to wake Tyler up. Tyler groans and lets go of me.

"I can see you guys getting married." Diane laughs. "Me too." Tyler agrees as he brushes hair out of my face. I fought back a smile as I pretended to be asleep. "Mom, I'm fine. I don't think I'm sick. I feel perfectly healthy." Tyler groans.

•••

The next morning, I woke up to Tyler sneezing beside me. "You're perfectly healthy, huh?" I joked as I turned to him. "Shut up." He gently smiled as he blew his nose. My hand found my phone on his nightstand, which was attached to the charger thank god.

It was almost time for me to leave for the beach. "I'm going to take a quick shower, I'll be back." I smiled before kissing his forehead and walking to the bathroom with everything I needed. "I love you!" He called as I walked. "I love you, too!" I laughed as I walked inside. I stripped down after choosing a playlist and jumped into the shower

"Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!" I sang as I grabbed Tyler's shampoo.

•••

"I have to go, I love you." I told Tyler as I collected my things a few minutes after my shower. He looked up from his phone as I neared him. "Bye, I love you." He softly said as looked into my eyes. I kissed his forehead before walking out the door. "Thank you for letting me stay!" I told Diane. "It's no problem! Stay any day you want!" Diana laughs as she hugs me.

"I have to get outside to catch the bus, I'll stop by after to check on Ty." I smiled as I stepped away. "You must be special, he doesn't even let me call him Ty." She laughs. I laughed as I walked to the door. "I'll see you later!" We both exclaimed as I walked outside. The bus pulled up, so I ran on and sat down beside Gina. "Where's Tyler?" Everyone asked.

"He got sick, he thinks he'll be fine by tomorrow." I told everybody. They nodded. "I almost stayed with him, but I didn't want to leave you guys hanging." I laughed. "Thanks for that, because that would mean I would be third wheeling all day." Gina laughs.

"You fifth wheel every day?" I laughed. "Yeah, but it's better when you're around because you still talk to me." Gina laughs while handing me a piece of chocolate.