Chapter 1

"It's finally here, the live season finally of the greatest show ever!" I cheered excitedly

"Alright, I know what your saying to yourself: 'But Linka, (Reader), with ten brothers there's no way your gonna get to watch your favorite show'" Linka explained.

"And you'd be right, every Sunday at eight it's the same thing" I finished for her.

"But tonight... We have a plan" Linka picked up her walkie-talkie.

"This is cadet Linka calling cadet Chloe, do you read me?"

"this is cadet Chloe, I read you loud and clear, I'm so excited we finally get to watch our favorite show together... And by together I mean you at your house and me at mine" Chloe said on the other side of the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah... We decided to watch it separately, because Chloe has a huge crush on our brother Loki"

"And every time Linka tried to bring Chloe over here... It gets kinda awkward"

"Chloe? Chloe, do you read me?" Linka spoke again"

"You guys better hurry, it's almost 8:00" Chloe rushed out.

"It's time to put operation distract my brothers so that we get to the TV first into action" We high fived and left our closet room to get our brothers.

1. Leif and Lexx

"Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons! Cartoons!" we heard them chant.

"Did someone say tea-party?" I asked so Lexx would go back to his room.

"Thank you (Reader)!" I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. He ran back to his room for a tea-party.

"Hey! I don't wanna be apart of a dumb old tea-party! I wanna watch TV!" Leif whined loudly.

"Not even if these guys were invited?" Linka asked holding up two frogs.

"Thanks Linka"

At the top of the stairs was Lane...

"Hey Linka, (Reader), I was just heading downstairs to watch TV"

"Ya might wanna grab your video camera instead" I started

"The twins are at it again" Linka finished.

"This is totally gonna go viral! Thanks guys"

3 down, 7 to go...

At that moment Levi walked out of his room holding Leon.

"Hey Levi, I saved you the trip downstairs to get that stuff you needed" Linka chirped as I took lean so he wouldn't fall.

"Salt, milk, flour, sugar and eggs"

"Thank you"

"Yeah! Two minutes till game time!" Lynn cheered

"Hey Lynn! Check it out!" I started

"We filled this football with helium for the extreme player 'who da man more'" Linka finished for me again.

"I demand more!" he exclaimed even more excited.

We threw it in his room and closed the door.

Next was Loni...

"Oh my gosh Loni" Linka exaggerated

"What?! Is there a spider on me?!" he screamed

"Worse... A zit on your nose"

He screamed again "I'm a hideous monster!" then ran off.

"TV tonight is gonna be rockin' yeah!" Luke shouted playing his axe