Chapter 14

Linka's POV

Since (Reader) left things have been different...

We younger kids had no idea what was going on with it since Luke (the only person she spoke to since she left) was pretty much ignoring everyone.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when I got hit in the face with peas. I was determined to ignore them and eat... But they decided it would be fun to drum a song on my face... With sausages.

"That's it! I'm sick of this! You're all so childish, I'm going to join the grown-up table" I snapped getting hit in the face with potatoes and gravy.

I threw open the door to mine and (Reader's) room after washing up "I hate sitting-" I stopped talking because (Reader) wasn't on the bed reading her book...

I sighed and sat on the bed before calling Clydia over the Walkie talkie. I started explaining my plan to her and she agreed to help.

(Reader's) POV

Dinner with Ella snd Elliot were silent and calm. It wasn't loud or crowded. It was nice. Elliot and I were washing dishes at the moment...

I had explained the whole family thing to them and they let me stay... I dried the plates and put them away as Elliot wrapped his arms around my middle.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly and gently while nuzzling his face into my neck. He liked doing that at random times I had no idea why...

"better than yesterday" I answered honestly. He chuckled softly and nodded "that's good... Wanna watch a movie?" he asked after I put away the last plate.

I nodded and turned around before hugging him back "Yeah... Could be fun" I answered softly.

He smiled and pulled back. We watched a few random movies and eventually ended up talking about how fake romance movies were.

"I mean... Why not just tell me if you like me. It's not that hard... Don't annoy the hell out of me" I said cuddling into the blankets as Clydia sent me a text telling me about linka's latest and greatest plan.

I just shook my head amused as I gave her tips for Linka. "Yeah... But sometimes it's not that easy to tell someone your feelings" Elliot said softly.

I turned on my stomach and folded my hands under my chin to look at him "Yeah... Sometimes it's hard... But sometimes you just know when it's right..."

He bit his lip and nodded slowly before sitting up "So... Hypothetically... What would you do if I told you... That I really like you?" he asked curiously. I didn't know what what to say honestly before turning on my back.

"Well... Lets say Hypothetically that I like you back... Then I'd return your feelings..." I answered calmly feeling my heart beat faster in my chest.

We were silent for a few moments before Elliot spoke again "I.. Uhm... I really do like you (Reader)"

I sat up and looked at him "Elliot... I really like you too... But... Don't you mind that I am basically homeless?" I asked softly.

Elliot sat up and walked to me before pulling me against his chest "You are not homeless. I am here and I won't ever let you be homeless..." he said before kissing my forehead softly.

I nodded and nuzzled into him softly "Thank you Elliot..." I said softly.

The next day Elliot and I went to the Loud house to get some of my clothes. Mom and dad weren't home so we snuck in past the Loud siblings and into my room.

Elliot let out n startled yelp. I turned to look at him wide eyed before also yelping when Linka dived at me and wrapped me in a tight, almost bone breaking hug.