Chapter 3

"The Loud family trophy case. My brothers and sister had done some pretty impressive things to get in here. Like lynn's soccer trophies, Lexx's pageant crowns, Levi's Jr. Nobel prize, (Reader)'s talent show trophies, even Leon won some thumb sucking contests... But then there's me... I've tried everthing to get into this case but now I finally have my chance. The 5th grade video contest. Whoever's video gets the most votes wins this beauty"

"Mhm"

"Pretty sick right?" Linka asked hopefully

"That means awesome" Chloe informs.

"Yeaaah... Not in this case" Lane told them. I was actually already here, listening to Lane's jokes.

"Sorry Link stunts are so last year. If you want to win the contest you have to make funny videos"

"Well how do I make those?"

"Easy. You just have to follow my one simple rule: always keep your camera on, because you never know when you'll strike comedy gold. Ooh like this!" he motioned to Chloe who had her finger up her nose

"Oh come on! Delete that!"

"Don't worry Chloe. I'll never post something without your permission..."

At this point I had grown bored with staying silent so I commented "That's sweet"

*TIME SKIP*

"We've had this thing in the while day. Where exactly is this comedy gold?!" Linka said very disappointed.

"I'm sorry lil' sis" I said whole heartedly

"Chloe are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Sorry I was just worried that Lynn was going to accidentally step on that rake resulting in a series of escalating mishaps"

"That's great Chloe but... Hold on. I got an idea" Oh no... Here we go again.

Linka pulled us into a nearby bush and started recording Lynn, bouncing a ball on his head.

"56, 57, 58, 59-" before he could continue he stepped on the rake, his soccer ball fell off and bounced off a tree, hit him and made hin fall into Linka's soda pool from earlier.

Reacting out of natural sisterly instincts I helped him out of the pool.

It kinda reminded me of the time I had helped my own baby brother out of the swimming pool of our old house... But now my brother was with my parents on another continent and out of contact with me... I still remember the day they left...

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Lynn spoke again.

"Thanks (Reader), why is there a soda in a pool anyway?"

"Linka was trying to get votes on her video" I explained

He thanked me and ran off

"That was hilarious!" Linka laughed

"Let's go upload it. This is gonna get a ton of votes!" Chloe said ready to beat hamster cam.

"I don't know Chloe... Is it enough to beat hamster cam?" I asked. I maybe shouldn't have encouraged them...

"Curse you hamster cam!"

"If we struck comedy gold with one brother... With ten we might just win!" Linka cheered

"Linka... I don't think that's a good idea..."

"Your right! It's brilliant!"

Welp... I tried...