Chapter 12

Mail... Yes normally it isn't something the Loud siblings get excited about...

But today was different...

We got a mysterious love letter in the mail... And it shocked poor Linka so much... She called an emergency sibling meeting...

Effectively waking me from my nice mid day nap...

Anyway back to my story

The letter was addressed to 'L. Loud' with a good dozen hearts surrounding it. Loki took the letter and opened it before reading it out loud:

"Dear L. Loud,
Day after day,
I hope and I pine,
I'm too shy to come forward,
But I wish you were mine.
-Signed, your secret admirer."

They instantly started questioning for who it was since it could be to any of them because they each have their own crush (Loki has Bobbi and let's face it. They are couple goals)

Lars, who had been reading a vampire fantasy love book pipped up, scaring the socks off everyone except for me.

"We could send our crush a subtle signal to show that we like them as well"

I decided to join in because... Why not? Sure my crush might not like me back but hey... A girl can try...

The next day we were gathered in the room again telling each other about how our winks (that's the signal we decided to send) for the most part it went pretty well....

Luke rushed in breathless waving a second letter in the air "It's here dudes!" he said wide eyed. Loki grabbed it snd opened it.

A single red rose fell out of it earning a collective gasp from us all...

"Roses are red,
They brighten our town,
Like your sweet smile,
And your hair, which is brown."

The blond Loud siblings whined in disappointment while the brunettes (Lynn, Luke, Lane and Levi) were actually kinda excited...

Luke didn't look too happy though as he played with his fingers" I uhm... Didn't really... Give my crush... The signal..." he trialed slowly

Instantly the blond Brothers stared jumping on their horses and telling him that he was being dumb and that he shouldn't be shy.

I gave them all a glare and then pulled him from the room to mine and linka's room "Luke, listen to me... You are an amazing guy... Sam would be an idiot if he wasn't crazy about you..." he looked down and bit his lip (No. Luke wasn't gay... He's bisexual and still in the closet... I'm the only one that knows...)

I sighed and hugged him "don't be scared okay? I'll give a token to my crush if you give a token to Sam..." I trailed slowly.

He gave a small slow nod and I gave him a warm smile. He was also the only one that knew about my crush on this really cute boy Elliot.

"Thanks sis" he said wrapping me in a hug. I hugged him back and smiled knowing he would have my back.

The next morning Luke and I were on the bus. Sam walked past us and Luke was about to give the blond boy his favorite guitar pick but then Sam's friends crowded him... But Sam sent Luke a smile.

I gave his shoulder a soft squeeze as Elliot got on the bus. Luke gave me a pointed look and I sighed before shaking my head "not now..."

Luke gave me a small smile and gave me a side hug as a sign that it was okay to be shy "Let's just say we gave the tokens to them" I said softly while slipping my puka shell necklace back into my backpack.