Chapter 7

I was fuming mad. I can't believe he's this dense!

Your probably wondering what the hell I'm on about... Let me show you

Flash back:

I opened the front door to see Bobbi, Loki's sweet girlfriend smiling at me with a sisterly smile.

Loki was on the couch, staring at me like usual. I waved at them and gave Bobbi a hug.

Everything was completely fine as I did my English essay at the dining table until Loki decided to ditch Bobbi for me.

"Loki. Stop this" I told him getting frustrated since he was trying to wrap his arm around me.

"why? We've already kissed" he shrugged.

That sent my anger over the top.
I smacked him "I did it to help Linka. You have a girlfriend who absolutely adores you and loves you with all she has.
But you are treating her like she's nothing. You're my brother and that's all you'll ever be to me."

Flash back over

I pretty much just stormed out after that. I nearly knocked Luke off his feet when he tried talking to me about a new song he wrote.

I gave a small sigh and looked down from the tree branch to see Levi looking for me with his usual blank facial expression.

I climbed down against my will and walked to the squirt "I have a new experiment. Would you care to try it" he asked calmly.

I looked at him with a raised brow "It transports one to another dimension where everything is opposite to this one"

I nodded and seeing as it would be me and a bunch of girls...

"Sure"

"It lasts for twelve hours. If you don't push that button-" he pointed to a button on the watch he was holding "-before then you will be trapped there"

I gave a nod and followed his instructions. I pushed a button and suddenly I was getting sucked into a invisible portal thingy.

I woke up feeling like I had gone on a bad roller-coaster. I felt like puking "Hey (Reader) are you okay?" a male version of Linka asked standing over me.

It worked.

"yeah, yeah... I'm fine, Lincoln" His name just slipped out.

It worked perfectly...

"Okay well anyway would you explain my Homework to me? Lisa is busy helping Lenny and Lori is out with Bobby... I asked Luna but she was busy too..."

He was ranting... Thats Adorable...

"Sure thing buddy" I said giving him a smile.

I spent a few minutes helping him, then hung out with a few of the other Loud Siblings... Honestly hanging out with the girls was amazing. They weren't crushing on me or fawning over me. It felt nice...

And Bobbi's name is Bobby... Thats just odd...

I went upstairs to Luke's- I mean Luna's room to hang out with hi- I mean her.