Chapter 2

Linka was playing a new game she bought and she loved it, I was watching her the whole time because it was kinda funny.

Then she started to go upstairs and I was behind her, ready to catch her if she falls. Then she danced her way into Loki's room which was restricted for anyone that wasn't me, Loni or Loki himself.

"Linka!" Loki yelled at her

She lifted her eyes off her game

"There's only one rule in this house, stay out of my bedroom"

"Go easy on her loki, she's younger than you"

"Nope, she broke that rule"

"Why is that I, your 16 year old housemate and considered sister, get to come in here but Linka, your 11 year old and only sister... Can not?"

"Because, you I like, she's a brat"

"And your a jerk" Linka mumbled

I held Linka's hand and dragged her out of the room, shooting a bird at Loki when Linka wasn't looking, but I made sure he was and got a wink in return before he went back to talking to Bobbi.

Linka went back to dancing and I went back to making sure she didn't hurt herself before making her way to the bathroom.

I waited outside the door and watched as loki knocked on the door "Linka is in there" I told him but all he said was "I don't care"

And he banged in the door, when she opened it Loki pushed her out and she went back to our room before running back to the bathroom door realizing her gane was still in there.

"No running in the hallway" Leif said to Linka as I silently watched.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Leif is this maggot giving you lip?" Lexx asked his twin

"We're the new hallway monitors at school so we're practicing at home" Leif explained

"If we catch you speeding again, your going down town. We already locked Lane up for telling bad jokes" Lexx said opening their door to find Lane in a cardboard jail

"Hey did you year the one about the thief that stole a calender? He got twelve months" I laughed at his joke and he smiled back at me, the twins noticed this and said: "that's five more minutes for you, dirt bag and as for you" Lexx pointed at me...

"Laughing at bad jokes are against the rules, your lucky your cute or we'd be sending you to the slammer" I giggled and replied: "Thank you officer" and kissed their cheek, they both bluhsed a little and went on their way.

Linka took this opportunity to run to her game only to find it broken

"Someone stepped on my glasses" I hugged her close, to comfort her.

"It's okay Linka"

"No, (Reader) it's not okay!" we heard the car start and we ran outside to see loki driving off "Loki you dirt bag!" she screamed before going back inside.

Chloe came over and Linka explained everything to her. Then I got shocked when she called Loki and left him a terrible voicemail.

"And that is why your are the worst. Brother. EVER!"

Not even two minutes passed before Loki came into our room

"Hey sis, I'm sorry for stepping on your stupid toy. So I went out and bought you a stupid new one"

"... You did what now?"

"Also I'm very impressed you didn't freak out about this. Very mature"

"Heh yup... That's me... Miss mature"

I walked up to Loki and stared

"What?" He asked confused

I gave him a hug
"I'm proud of you"

He said nothing and walked away silently

After that Linka, Chloe and I planned out how to get to Loki's room to delete the message on his phone. I was NOT willing to let Linka do all that and possibly get caught so I insisted to do it all instead.

I just casually walked to the vent and got inside
"Linka, I'm in" I said into the walkie-talkie

"Hey (Reader)" I jumped a little but still didn't scream

"Lars, what are you doing in here?!"

"I come here to think. I actually just wrote a new poem... Called 'ventilate' (I think). Inside the walls I choose to be alone. If I ever get stuck... Just listen for my moan"

"Riight... Linka get me to Loki's room... Now"

I crawled away from him and Linka was actually getting me lost. I crawled mire then fell but luckily Lars caught my legs. Good thing I was wearing shorts.

"Hey (Reader)"

"Thanks Lars"

"I'd never let the one I love fall unless it's into my arms"

"I'm impressed... How are you holding me up so easily?"

"Sigh... I do not know nor do I care as long as you're impressed"

The walkie-talkie had fallen into the toilet... Ew...  I swung over and grabbed it before Lars pulled me up.

I get Loki's room and jump down. Lars is still in the vent incase I need assistance.
I landed in his room and grabbed his phone, but saw the door handle jiggle so I put it back and just stood there frozen.

"(Reader)!" I hear Lars call afraid of what might happen to me when I'm caught.

The door slammed open and I see a Ticked off Loki standing there, but now he looks confused
"(Reader)? What are you doing here?"

"I... Uh..."

"More importantly... How did you get in here?!"

"I... Needed to use your phone for something..." I lied easily

He picked up his phone but didn't give it to me "Why?"

"B-because..."

"Give me a reason... Or get out of my room"

Dammit... This is for my little sis..

I grabbed his face in both my hands and smashed my lips against his. All he could do was stand there shockef before closing his eyes and lean in more, melting into the kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist still holding his phone. I sneakily grabbed his phone and quickly slipped it into my back pocket, then I pulled away. Forgetting about Lars in the vent.

"Well sorry for bothering you, but I'm sure Linka might need me... So... Yeah... Bye" then I ran off.

I ran into our room and shut the door quickly
"I got it!"

"How?" I patted her head

"that's my little secret, little sis"

I looked through the phone and deleted it.

"I'm safe!" she cheered and hugged me tightly

Just then Loki barged in and held his hand out to me while Linka hid behind me.

Surprisingly he smiled at me and wrapped one arm around my waist while holding his other hand out

"My phone, please"

I handed it back to him. He smiled at me again and kissrd my forehead while ruffling Linka's hair.

"Thank you" he said before leaving, shutting the door behind him.

Silence

"What was that all about?" Linka asked confused

Silence

"Oh well" she said shrugging and danced her way out the door as I watched her and went on with our 'normal' lives...

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you like the chapter point out any mistakes I may make.. Thanks for reading
-S.N