Chapter 5?

"Friday night. Another week of school survived" I started with relief

"Now it's time to kick back, forget your troubles and crack open a new video game" Linka finished holding up a game...

Then I smelled mom's expensive perfume...

Oh no!

"Linka... Mom's perfume" I said wide eyed

"But that means... -"

We ran downstairs to the kitchen and saw it on the calendar

"Date night!" we screamed in unison

"Loki's in charge do what he says Bye!" Mom said practically running out the door with Dad

"Noooo!" we shouted

"He gets a sick thrill bossing us around... Well everyone but (Reader)" Linka said glumly

"In this house we call him the king of No" I said sighing

"No! No music. No mud pies. No cellohones and No video games!" Loki yelled before blowing his whistle making everyone stand in a line from youngest to oldest, smallest pets to biggest pets with their backs to the kitchen while I went to stand beside Loki.

"At ease" he said before shouting "Just kidding no one but (Reader) is to be at ease in my presence! (Reader), your hand"

I didn't hesitate to hold his hamd since we were all scared of him when he was in charge...

"As you know mom and dad left me in charge" he pointed out the obvious. Honestly I wanted to role my eyes at him as he went over the schedule.

Which was basically. Stare at the wall. Don't make noise. Eat. Clean. Stare at the wall until you fall asleep again.

Fun right?

Before I knew it everyone went upstairs and to their rooms, Loki dragged me to his room and shut the door.

Linka's POV

"This better be good. If Loki finds us outside our rooms we're dead meat"

"Rooms? More like prison sells" I said shaking my head. I need to rally the troops for the take over... And I know just how...

"We need to take our Friday nights back. Luke, do you like it when Loki crashes your Friday night jams?"

"It's way harsh dude"

"And Leif, do you like it when he throws out your mud pies?"

"I worked hard on those!"

"And lets not forget, Loki forces (Reader) to be at his side, baby him, kissing him, hugging him. And he doesn't allow any of you near her because of your love for her!"

Yeah I knew of their crush on her... I actually don't mind since it's pretty funny, besides... She's not any actual blood or sister...

My last statement made them shout in anger as we set up Leon as the bait...

(Reader)'s POV

He made me sit on his lap while he braided my hair.

This is a really uncomfortable position honestly. Sure I kissed him, but that was for Linka...

I was very thankful to hear Luke's axe playing somewhere in the house.

Loki frowned and set me on his bed "Don't move" he ordered then stomped off

After a commotion and a few minutes, Loki was pushed into the room tied to a chair yelling something about Linka not going to last five minutes...

Would it be appropriate to say I was a bit confused?