Chapter 9

Linka's grades have been dropping...

I'd love to say that I was helping her but the exact opposite happened. We got each other more confused... Brilliant right?

We asked Levi for help but he was already booked. To the brim. So I went to help Linka get a tutor from the community College.

And so we met Huguette... A French collage student that came to study here... She was nice and brilliantly smart.

We arranged for her to come over tomorrow to help Linka since she had to retake the test. We headed home after giving her our adress.

Linka and I walked home from school with Clydia, linka's best friend.

"I can't believe I failed again! How is it possible? I should have atleast gotten a C for this test! I knew most of it" Linka whined looking defeated.

I set my hand on her shoulder "Don't worry, Huguette is comming over to help you study" I told her gently.

Clydia nodded instantly "You'll be getting an A tomorrow buddy!"

Linka gave a small appreciative smile and nodded "You guys are right" she said determined while rushing him eagerly.

I said goodbye to Clydia and followed after Linka, Huguette was already there and was talking to Linka about the subjects outside.

"Let's go in and you two can get started" I said brightly as I opened the door. The guys called out my name in greeting before spotting Huguette and kind of... Zoned in on her.

The poor girl... Loni came downstairs wearing a face mask before spotting Huguette explaining the basics to Linka.

He freaked out, screeched and ran back up the stairs. Luke came downstairs to see what Loni was on about before freezing mid step and locking onto Huguette.

He did a breath check smoothed back his messy hair before sauntering up to her and spewing forth the most corny pickup line the world has ever heard, it sounded even cornier with his British accent.

I was in physical pain from holding back my laugh as the French collage girl looked at him confused. Linka gave Luke a death glare that shot knives and dragged Huguette away.

The boys however followed after them...

Meaning...

For once... Once in my life in the Loud house... I had some peace and quiet... I had the TV to myself... No one was crawling into my lap. No one was throwing weird pickup lines at me...

I did everything I wanted to while they were obsessing over Huguette. Even after she left the boys were still obsessing over her and fanboying over her.

I went to shower last like usual and found the place a pigsty... Usually the last boy to shower cleans up... I shrugged it off and cleaned up before showering.

I told the boys good night like usual and they responded without any fanboying... Which was odd... But kinda nice...

Time skip, because no one wants to hear about my sleep or my day at school with the bothersome classes.

I kind of skipped last period because it was study hall and decided to go wait for Linka. Dad sent me a text saying that he and mom were working late and that there was food in the fridge.

I started writing on some lyrics for a song Luke wanted to record and sing. I had gotten pretty far too...

I jumped in shock when the last bell rang. Linka came out looking defeated and on the verge of tears "I failed again!"