Chapter 11

School.
Wake up early.
Face a lot of idiots
Sit in a lot of boring classes

Yeah it's not fun...

Today was Monday. As you can probably guess there was a lot of complaining and whining about not wanting to go to school. As we were getting breakfast the boys noticed someone was missing...

"Mom, where's Lexx?" Loki asked frowning. Mom looked at us and simply said "Well. Lexx has his pageants comming up so he's being home schooled"

Instantly I was almost deaf with the whining and complaining. Even Linka was begging to be home schooled. Surprise surprise mom and dad said no because we didn't have the discipline...

The whole ride to school was the guys and Linka whining and planning about showing our parents that we were disciplined enough to get home schooled too... I think I could pull off the whole homeschooling thing but the boys?

Ha... Yeah... No... And neither would Linka but alright... Levi might pull it off too...

Anyway

School went by as normal, meaning boring and very loud. Last period I decided to finally read the note Luke had left under my pillow...

I kinda felt nervous and a little betrayed. He hadn't spoken to me at all... But I guess I make it hard for him to talk to me...

I had my earphones in and was listening to music as I unfolded the paper.

Please forgive me.
Modified by Luke

It still feels like our first day together
Feels like the first laugh
It's getting worse luv
Nothing is worse than this
Barely holding on
Your still my best friend
First time we met
The feelings I get
Making the longing stronger
I want to beg for forgiveness

So if your feeling lonely, don't
Your the only best friend I would ever want
I only want to make it right

So please forgive me, I know what I did
So please forgive me, I can't stop thinking about you
So please forgive me, I know what I did
So please forgive me, I can't stop thinking about you.

I took a soft breath. Bryan Adams' song please forgive me is and always will be one of my favorites. I gave a small sigh and stood up before collecting my things and leaving the library, I had a study period, and walked to the class where Luke was.

I knocked on the teacher's door and when he nodded for me to come in I politely asked him if I could talk to Luke about a important family issue. He let Luke follow me out.

No lie Luke looked a bit nervous and guilty "Look (Reader) I'm-" I cut him off with a hug "It's okay... I was just... Hurt... I didn't think you'd push me away like that..."

He held me tighter and pressed his face into my neck "I forgive you Lukey... You mean so much to me..." I said softly and played with his quiff before pulling back and smiling up at him because he was tall.

He gave me a smile and kissed my cheek before going back inside. I licked my lips and went back to wandering around the school and then doing my homework outside.

When the bell rang I was the first out of the gates. I listened to them planning all the way home and until mom and dad got home.

They launched into explanations of why they are responsible enough to do homeschooling. Finally around dinner mom and dad cut us a deal.

If we do our work and study for the weekly quiz and actually pass... We can all do homeschooling... If not... Yeah it's back to school for us. Lexx didn't look too happy but didn't make any comment on it.

From the next day we were getting homeschooled. I reckoned that if I do my work early I can enjoy the rest of my day without worry...

I slept in, had breakfast and did my work. Everyone was busy with their own things but not the school work... Lexx told them that they were gonna regret slacking off... But as always they paid no mind.

They believed they had all the time in the world for their work... It went like that for the entire week...

Mom and dad reminded us of the quiz on Friday, I had already studied and did all my work... Lexx was the same and now... Unfortunately we were stuck helping them study...

It took. All. Dang. Night. We told them to do their work, but no. They were smarter... They knew best... I got short tempered and snarky when they got things wrong...

Even if they tried to smooth talk their way out of the mistake *cough* Linka *cough*

Eventually some of them got it and went to bed... Lexx and I got stuck on teaching Loni and Levi...

Yup. The smartest Loud was getting everything wrong...

When they finally got it Lexx and I passed out literally...

The test looked like greek to me... I felt so stupid and sluggish. My brain didn't want to work with me.

My butt was getting a cramp from all the sitting... I was exhausted and looked like a zombie...

Mom and dad marked the tests and I was honestly struggling to stay awake...

They came back and sighed "You all did so well and you can do homeschooling... But Lexx... (Reader) I'm sorry... You two failed the test..."

That just about ripped my heart out... I've never failed a quiz... This was the first time...

"Ex-excuse me" I said before rushing upstairs and crashing into my bed. I heard the door open and felt Lexx sit down next to me...

"(Reader)? Are you okay?" he asked softly and set a hand on my shoulder...

I sat up and wiped my eyes. I'm not crying my eyes are just sweating, "Yeah... I'm just tired and I know I studied for that quiz... I know I did..."

He sighed and rested his head on my shoulder "I know... I studied hard too..." he said softly.

I let him cuddle into me before we both fell asleep, heaven knows we needed sleep. When we woke up a knock came from the door.

I gently woke Lexx before opening the door. Mom and dad gave us a small smile before sitting down on the bed with us.

"Linka and the boys told us what happened... Do you want to retake the test when your fully awake?" Mom asked gently. Lexx nodded instantly.

I bit my lip "Would it mean that this test gets thrown out?" I asked softly. I don't like the idea of a failed quiz.

Dad gave a nod "Yes. It does... We know how much you hate failing quizzes" he said gently "Linka and the boys also agreed that it would be better if they went to school because they don't have the discipline" Mom Said gently.

Lexx and I nodded. We retook the test and passed with full marks. I chose to go to school... Not because I didn't have discipline but because I missed my other friends...

Anyway... Alls well that ends well?

***

This is my present to you guys! I hope this was what you wanted! Have a lovely day and remember to request a chapter!
Until next time
-Bye guys!